BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my favorite sunburn lotion to use in the summer time. First of all it definitely helps you keep your tan, and when I put this on my dry skin after being at the beach all day it instantly hydrates my skin and feels so refreshed. Also the smell is absolutely amazing, it smells like you are Ina tropical paradise. It has like a watery feel to it so I think that's why it helps to hydrate your skin so well and to make your tan last longer.
Kelsi M.
I bought a tanning oil (Australian gold brand) and received a small bottle of this tan extender as a bonus. I tried it out and ended up ordering another, now the small bottle stays in my desk drawer at work, I love the smell and it works great as a hand lotion to combat the dryness that comes with using hand sanitizer all day.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Great moisturizer especially when you're in the sun. Love the packaging easy to lock the pump if you don't want it spilling everywhere. Great tan extender and also great to re-moisturize your skin after an awful sunburn. Not too crazy about the smell.
Sierra M.
This product has changed my daily routine in a good way! The smell of this lotion is just right and summery. It makes my skin extremely soft and looking hydrated. I use it everyday after the beach/showers and would definitely recommend to everyone!
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I use Australian Gold Moisture Lock after showering and a day out in the sun. This product has a nice fresh scent and leaves your skin feeling hydrated without feeling oily! I've found that this product also holds in your sun-kissed tan longer!
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love, love, love this tan extender! It smells amazing and really leaves my skin feeling moisturized which helps keep my tan around longer. I would highly recommend this if you're looking to keep your bronzed summer tan a little longer.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Airy, Md
I used this stuff all year long! It smells great! It goes on light, moisturizes well. Absolutely in love with with this product. Can buy at the local Walmart, and not too pricey. Would definitely purchase again!
Megan W.
I absolutely love this. I am naturally tan year round so that is never a issue for me. However the sun will dry my body out if I am at the lake all day. Nothing feels better when I get home then to put this on!!
Amy R.
Carver, MA
I LOVE this lotion. Highly de comment to use this after sitting in the sun. It has a calming feeling to it and definitely helps extend your tan! This lotion has the perfect amount of moisture to it.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
I make sure to keep my skin hydrated after a long hot day in the Florida sun. this stuff keeps me from peeling if I get burnt. very gentle and not extremely heavy. has a pleasant smell as well.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?