BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD #83 in After-Sun Products

Australian Gold Moisture Lock provides color-extending benefits and are packed with vital ingredients that enrich your skin leaving it luxuriously soft and smooth after each use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna D.
Monroe Twp, PA
I love this product so much. The smell is amazing and it is so gentle. It makes your skin feel so soft and refreshed. It's a little pricey, but you can find coupons and it's totally worth it. I would definitely recommend to others.
Paulina C.
I am OBSESSED with this lotion. I have gotten my entire family hooked. It smells incredible and it keeps you moisturizer. I was originally given it as a gift and when I ran out, I ran to the store for more. It prevents you from peeling, and it does extend your summer tan!
Geriann W.
masontown, PA
This product overall was good! The smell of the lotion reminds me being at the beach! The price is not bad I think I paid $8.99. This lotion left my skin feeling refreshed. The only thing that disappointed me was the lotion left my face oily.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
One of my FAVORITE summertime lotions! First off, it smells AMAZING. It's smooth and silky, not too heavy or oily!! I've noticed it locks in moisture better than other after sun lotions and does extend my summer glow! It's worth the price! I love it!
Crystal C.
This is one of my most frequently used after sun lotions! First of all, the smell is amazing. Reminds me of the beach! I haven't peeled after using this, and my skin is smooth!
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
This lotion us soft and light weight and totally absorbs into your skin. It's never greasy and smells wonderful! This bottle is huge and usually lasts me about 3 months and I use ut almost everyday right after I tan or have been out in the sun. Is also priced more than fair!
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
This is my absolute favourite lotion summer fall winter any season!!! No only is it such an amazing price at only $8.99 it has the most amazing smell ever!! I use this everyday even after I self tan!! It works wonders on prolonging a self tan. And helps mask the fake tan smell! It smells like bubble gum I love it. And it absorbs so quick. Definitely recommend.