BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Moisture Max™ Smoothes and Softens Skin. Protects & Conditions the Skin Against Harsh Elements. Exotic Moisturizing Oils - Sunflower Seed Oil, Tea Tree & Fruit Oil. Mineral Oil-Free Formula. Aloe Vera Provides Soothing & Natural Healing. Very Water & Sweat Resistant. #1 Fragrance Australian Gold SPF Lotions combine sun protection along with superior skin hydrating oils to leave your skin hydrated and nourished. see more...

Australian Gold Lotion with Moisture Max SPF 15
  • "this is a good brand it leave your skin soft and smells really good and there tanning lotion is great to really like and recommend the product" in 1 review
Brittany S.
Marietta, GA
My absolute all-time favorite sunscreen. I've been using this product since childhood and no matter how many other sunscreens I try, I always go back to it. It has the best beachy scent and gives great coverage. Now it comes in both spray and lotion and they have a line of after sun lotions and tanning intensifiers!
Laura A.
This is a really nice sunscreen. It goes on smoothly and absorbs well. It has a great smell, like a tropical coconut drink! It's great because you don't smell like that strong sunscreen smell after. It is also very moisturizing which is obviously a great thing when you're in the sun for an extended amount of time.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This sunscreen smells incredible, first of all. Start putting it on and you'll instantly be transported to some tropical island that smells of coconuts and beach. It also has great moisture (perfect for those of us who live in dry climates) and leaves your skin gleaming (in a good way, not an oily way).
Samantha S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Australian Gold especially the Lotion with Moisturizer. It doesn't feel like I'm just putting on one of those oily sunscreens. This sunscreen not only helps my skin stay healthy and protects it from the sun it smells AMAZING and I sometimes use and just another lotion if its all I have in I'm purse. No one would ever know. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Maritza M.
Australian Gold has never let me down! I love all of their products especially this one! My favorite thing about Australian Gold is the smell! You smell like summer! :D
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
I love this! If you put it on and lay out in the sun for awhile then you will get some amazing color. If you want a full protection fun tan lotion do not use this.
Judith B.
I like this lotion, can't always find this particular one the spf 15 lotion. It moisturizes well and has a pleasant sent. Always kept my skin soft and smooth.
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
This is one product that I can't go to the beach without! My skin is protected, smooth, and I'm happy! Very nice product and has a great scent
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This is a good brand it leave your skin soft and smells really good and there tanning lotion is great to really like and recommend the product
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
This isn't my ultimate favorite product for sunscreen. It does have it's perks and then it has it's flaws. Not my personal cup of tea!
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl
Is this good? And where can I buy it ?