Add a Photo

By AUSTRALIAN GOLD
#294 in Sunscreen

Soften and condition your skin with natural sunflower oils, creating a beautiful, smooth finish while protecting your skin from UVA/UVB rays.  Fortified with native Australian Kakaku Plum, Australian Gold SPF 30 Lotion delivers exceptional levels of the antioxidant, Vitamin C for vibrant, youthful skin.

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection

Photos (11)
Casey H.
Casey H.
Kalamazoo, MI

I've always been extremely pale and burned easily no matter how much sunscreen I applied or reapplied. I received this brand of sunscreen in a VoxBox last summer and I haven't gone back to anything else! I love the smell and it's effective for me. I do reapply every 2-3 hours because I am so pale, the only reason it isn't five stars is because I hate the greasy feeling of sunscreen. But gotta do what you gotta do to keep from burning.
Shaye S.
Shaye S.

This has turned into the only sunblock I use. It's the most reliable brand I've found for myself. I have found it easy to find in my area and I struggle to find a lot of the products I like. There's many different forms this comes in which is good for people who like different ways to apply. The best is the smell. It's got such a light tropical smell that's makes even the most generic beach feel like paradise.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA

I do love this stuff, especially the scent, but honestly wish they had a higher SPF. I'm really pale and am sensitive to the sun. I'm not trying to burn because it doesn't do anything for me. If I want to tan, I need a high SPF and work at it gradually. Other than that, on short days where the sun isn't so strong, this is perfect.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.

I picked this up 2 weeks ago for my daughter at the pool. It worked wonderfully for her and she loves the smell. Anything to get her to enjoy putting it on more, she's a girly girl so she loves to smell good :) I bought another one to keep in my beach bag. The price point is comparable to Coppertone or Banana Boat.
TAMMY W.
TAMMY W.

Let me tell you! I've been burnt once and once was all it took for me to always have this sunscreen with me. It is my absolute favorite beach must have! It's the first thing I make sure I have then... Food and such. Easy to use and the smell is just ok for my nasal issues.
Celena B.
Celena B.
Dundalk, MD

Love this so much! Being a lifeguard, I have tried every sunscreen there is. But this, it smells great (not like other sunscreens) and actually and you instead of burns! The reapply is roughly every 80 minutes which is typical and a whole bottle lasts me for awhile.
laurie c.
laurie c.
Elizabeth City, NC

Went to Florida in April for spring break. Had a little base tan going there hoping not to get a sunburn. Used this product every day in and out of the pool. Worked great! I used number 12. Got a great tan, no burn. I would highly recommend this product!
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

I love this brand honestly .. In love with their tanning oil most but there sun block don't fall to far away.. Spells good and have a nice texture .. And not a bad price for the brand. Protects you but still allows you to get. Tan .. I recommend this !!
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Roseville, CA

Best SUNSCREEN!
I first found Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 on a vacation in Hawaii.
Love the scent! It goes on smooth and offers great protection from UVA/UVB rays. The price is very reasonable! You've gotta try it!!
TheWeirdTaco S.
TheWeirdTaco S.
Whitehall, OH

I got this one to review and and I love the smell but I hated how it feels on my skin but it truly didn't let me get burned by the sun at the fair. So for that I truly give it a 5 star rating.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

Can you get this brand in the store and if you can want store can I fine it at
emily n.
emily n.
Louisville, KY

I get sunburnt really bad is this good for me?
Golnoush K.
Golnoush K.
Indianapolis, IN

I received this product from influenter and I've been using it since and I actually really like it. but now it's running out and I need a new lotion sunscreen. what do you think I should go for? do you think this is a product that is one of the best out there ?
angel B.
angel B.
Fountain, CO

Anyone else feel the burn after applying this? I felt super hot where I applied it
diane c.
diane c.

Does this actually work? I've been looking for a good sunscreen, that'll actually work 😏

Join Now