Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

by Australian Gold

Soften and condition your skin with natural sunflower oils, creating a beautiful, smooth finish while protecting your skin from UVA/UVB rays.  Fortified with native Australian Kakaku Plum, Australian Gold SPF 30 Lotion delivers exceptional levels of the antioxidant, Vitamin C for vibrant, youthful skin.

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection

• Mineral Oil-Free Formula

• Aloe Vera provides natural soothing and skin conditioning

• Water Resistant 80 minutes

• Australian Gold signature fragrance

I get sunburnt really bad is this good for me?
Did anyone else have a bad reaction to this?
I haven't tried this but I have heard its great. Anyone have any additional thoughts ?
Start your review of Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Crystal W.
Jay, ME
The best smelling sunscreen I've ever used. I'm working on my tan for the summer but I always use sunscreen. I tried this product on my face and I didn't break out because it is not greasy at all. I get a healthy glow without the burn.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ashley K.
Welch, WV
I received this product via my Blossom Vox Box for testing purposes. I love it!! It has a pleasant smell and seems to work well!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: Target
Great sunscreen, ocean and reef friendly, but I wish out didn't habe that white cast to it! Very effective though.
Hannah S.
JBER, AK
This stuff will protect you from the biting flies in the Florida panhandle and it was the only thing that actually worked.
Helei G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My absolute fav sunscreen. Smells really good, sinks into the skin so well, like lotion, and gives you this bronzy glowy look...it’s my fav. I’ve also had bad experiences with sunscreen damaging or staining my bathing suits, but I’ve been using this for the past 3 years and so far none of that has happened! Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Mariela P.
connecticut
very easy to apply and its protection is durable even I use it daily for my face I love it and I recommend it you can get it at Walmart
Jennifer B.
Salina, KS
Good sunscreen. Doesn’t junk up or leave you sticky. I love the smell. I love sunscreens that smell of beach and summer. Reminds me of my childhood❤️
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
I love this product! It smells good, it has great coverage, and it goes on smooth. I don’t have to reapply a million times, it’s great even if I want to get in the water. I recommend to my friends!
Care R.
Hamden, CT
This is the only sunscreen that I EVER buy! The smell is absolutely amazing & it is not greasy like most sunscreens. I have bought this sunscreen for the last 4 years & will never turn to anything else. Originally I bought it for the great price & the bronzer within it, but after my first use I saw such an amazing glow on my skin & it even left me mosturized! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is in the store looking for a new sunscreen brand to try.
Kirstie C.
One of the only sunblocks that doesn’t give my sensitive a bad reaction and also does a great job with sun protection. It also smells amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...