BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Soften and condition your skin with natural sunflower oils, creating a beautiful, smooth finish while protecting your skin from UVA/UVB rays.  Fortified with native Australian Kakaku Plum, Australian Gold SPF 30 Lotion delivers exceptional levels of the antioxidant, Vitamin C for vibrant, youthful skin.

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection

• Can you get this brand in the store and if you can want store ca...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
I received this in a voxbox and I was excited to try it because I rarely go out in the sun because I don't want to burn and I've yet to find a great sunblock product. So I was hoping to finally find a sunblock that works well with my skin and blocks the sun... and I was... disappointed. Your typical sunscreen is one of my favorite scents. This failed the scent test. It seriously smells like bubblegum. No thanks! But I tried it anyway because I was going to a renaissance festival with family and I couldn't stop to buy any. The bees followed me (I'm guessing because of the sweet bubblegum scent?) and I got massively burned on my shoulders. I didn't blister (thank goodness!) but I couldn't move for a few days. About a week later I started to peel and under that, was a nasty infection or allergy. My skin was raised, had welts, lots of itchy bumps, and it was painful and just awful. I followed the instructions on the bottle and it obviously didn't work for me.
KATHERINE P.
Hace mucho tiempo sondear el bloqueador de oro australiano y debo decir que su cobertura es excelente, protege la piel por completo de los rayos del sol, no irrita la piel, ya que no causa alergias, de lo contrario, hidrata la piel en gran medida, con sólo una aplicación es más que suficiente para protegerse del sol de la playa implacable, no caen con agua de mar, me encanta el olor que tiene esta bloqueador es tan delicioso su olor que hace que se coma, este bloqueador es esencial cuando se trata de ir a la playa, lo recomiendo totalmente, lo uso porque se me presentó en mi cumpleaños y desde allí estoy totalmente de caer en amor con este bloqueador.
Ally S.
This. Stuff. Is. GOLD. It smells INCREDIBLE!! Even my 5 year old neice comments on how well it smells vs the icky smell of her sunscreen. My favorite and only brand I like to use. Would like to see someone try and beat this brand. It seriously get an easy five stars. We bought it in the Bahamas because it was the only brand they had left on the cruise ship and now I never want to use a different brand. Love it! Super loyal fan. Worth every penny and would clearly recommend you try it!!
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this product. It smells great as well. It quickly absorbs into the skin. I have a travel size and since I've been going to the beach lately I can just throw it into my bag and go! Would definitely purchase a bigger bottle if I could find it locally🙂
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm not a big user of sunscreen in suntan lotions but I do use this Australian Gold spf 30 in my chest, neck and face. I still get a tan but without the burn I used to get when I used lotion without spf. I love the beach fresh smell too!
Casey H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've always been extremely pale and burned easily no matter how much sunscreen I applied or reapplied. I received this brand of sunscreen in a VoxBox last summer and I haven't gone back to anything else! I love the smell and it's effective for me. I do reapply every 2-3 hours because I am so pale, the only reason it isn't five stars is because I hate the greasy feeling of sunscreen. But gotta do what you gotta do to keep from burning.
Shaye S.
This has turned into the only sunblock I use. It's the most reliable brand I've found for myself. I have found it easy to find in my area and I struggle to find a lot of the products I like. There's many different forms this comes in which is good for people who like different ways to apply. The best is the smell. It's got such a light tropical smell that's makes even the most generic beach feel like paradise.
Clair M.
Beaverton, OR
I got this in my Blossom Vox Box.
I live in Oregon where we do not see much sun but even overcast days need sun protection. I had seen Australian Gold before but I have never bought it for myself. I used it for the first time the other day. It is very thick but rubs in without hassle and it smells great. Very citrus-y. It is a very summer time smell which makes me feel good. Since I am not burned (and I was out for a bit in overcast and sunny weather) I would say it does it's job of protecting skin.
Bre M.
For the first time in forever after using sunscreen, I didn't burn!! Usually I have to reapply sunscreen multiple times in a very short amount of time but with this product, I applied once before heading to the pool and then had no need to reapply! The product smells good too- not like normal sunscreens.

I received this product as a sample in my Influenster Blossom VoxBox to test and I can honestly say that I am impressed. I can't wait to keep using this product all summer long.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I received this in the Blossom Vox Box and I love it! We went to the beach today so I was able to really put it to the test. I am very pale (practically a vampire haha) and I normally use SPF 50. I was impressed as soon as I put this on because it is lightweight and non-greasy. It also smells amazing - like coconuts and pineapples! I did get burned on my back, but only because I tried to put sunscreen on my back by myself and I couldn't reach every area. I didn't get burned anywhere else!
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you get this brand in the store and if you can want store can I fine it at
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I get sunburnt really bad is this good for me?
Golnoush K.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this product from influenter and I've been using it since and I actually really like it. but now it's running out and I need a new lotion sunscreen. what do you think I should go for? do you think this is a product that is one of the best out there ?
angel B.
Fountain, CO
Anyone else feel the burn after applying this? I felt super hot where I applied it
diane c.
Does this actually work? I've been looking for a good sunscreen, that'll actually work 😏