Australian Gold Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Ornida G.Australian Gold Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Nicole F.Australian Gold Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Michelle K.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold Lotions soften and condition your skin with natural sunflower oils, creating a beautiful, smooth finish while protecting your skin from UVA/UVB rays see more...

• Can i use it on my face for vacation?1 Answers
  • I have this product at my tanning salon. I am finding it ...1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on my two year old daughter?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Larissa W.
yelm
I typically do not wear any sunscreen however I just got burnt pretty good (first time being in sun this year) i went and bought some of this and used it a few times since it’s still sunny and I can’t stay away from sun. It smells just as good as any other product they have and seems to be doing me some good.
Ally S.
Love love love. This sucreen just like it's name entails truly is gold. It's smell is heavenly which is unusual in a suncreen. Never came across any brand that smells good. But they nail it! The bottle last a very long time and the thickness and moisturizing sunscreen is wonderful. Highly recommend.
Ivette U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Funciona muy bien para una buena protección solar, siempre pongo en mi piel una hora antes de que el cuerpo absorba y llegar a la playa me pongo en la parte superior del bronceador, así que conseguir un buen bronceado sin insolarme y que dura muchos días protegidas y con el color, a continuación, retocar siempre al salir del agua o estar bajo el sol así que no hay protección pausa.
Bridget B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that the 2fl oz bottle is a nice portable size that I can easily stick in my purse. I burn very easily in the sun so it’s nice to be able to take it with my with ease. It does not have that sunblock smell which is very nice. Instead, it has a very like citrusy scent. It’s hard to tell what scent it is due to it being very light. However, that is nice not to smell like sunblock. I can barely feel that I am wearing sunblock which is lovely. Overall I do like this product. I got this in my Blossom VoxBox. #LivetheGoldLife
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The sample I received from my BlossomVoxbox caught my attention right away with the look alone with the cute koala. Then the smell drew me in with that hint of sweet spring. But not too much that hubby didn't mind wearing it. What got me was that it wasn't greasy or thick, easy to apply. Lasts long and that we feel the difference when not on. We live in AZ and these are the months when sunblock is much needed, I can always tell when I missed a spot here. Is our new go to!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this in my VoxBox, and I was excited to get it because I'm so pale and always have to use sunscreen. I just used it this weekend and I was disappointed. It worked great, but the smell when it was on my skin just made me not want to use it! I don't know what it was. It didn't smell bad in the tube but once it was on my skin it was not great. Too strong for me. I was sad, I love sunscreen! I wouldn't buy this for myself.
Mariah K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this on this morning after receiving it in my Blossom vox box and it seems pretty standard. I usually go for a higher SPF myself. I liked that this lotion wasn't greasy at all and smelled clean and summery. It was pretty strong smelling, though. All in all, a fair sunscreen.
Lynette D.
St Charles, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this brand for years, as has my mother and I love the smell and the level of protection that I get. I recently switched to the 30SPF rather than just plain tanning lotion because as I am getting older I care more about my skincare. I have nothing but good things to say about this sunscreen.
tina A.
Maynardville, TN
Australian Gold is the only suntan and Sun block I use. During the summer I use the sun ran lotion every day and a sunblock on my face I would love to try this product as I have not tried this one...And the always smell soooooo good!
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
The scent of this sunscreen is great and is ultra hydrating. You can really feel a difference between this formula and a typical white, thick drugstore/sport sunscreen. The cream rubs on almost like a smooth hydrating gel and is easy to blend into skin. Not streaky or greasy.
katie p.
Richmond, VA
How often do you have to reapply? What stores can I find this in?
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL
I have this product at my tanning salon. I am finding it hard to sell to our customers. Has anyone had any luck with this?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Does this sunscreen leave you looking greasy?
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Does this sunscreen have a strong scent?
Sandy G.
Is the sunscreen removed by water easily?