BY AUSRIALIAN GOLD

Spoil yourself with the riches of high society and luxury with this Elite Bronzer. Dramatically dark and refined color results are achieved with first-class natural bronzers, DHA and exclusive Mahakanni Extract. Champagne & Caviar Complex drenches skin in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins for an intoxicating bronze hue. Exquisite Skincare, infused with Black Pearl Extract, soothe and condition for flawless color that will have others envious. Be careful, all eyes are sure to be on your Liquid Assets smooth, sexy color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison E.
Daphne
My absolute favorite lotion! I am very fair skinned and this is the only lotion that gives me color and smells good. I refuse to try any other lotion. I have my daughter hooked on using it.. I hope they never discontinue it. đź’—
Wendy C.
**My review on July 30,2014**

*Scent-Orange & peachy

*Ato was pretty mild

*Lotion is thick & creamy but rubs in well.

*DHA is 13th and the lotion itself is brown.

*I thought this lotion was pretty moisturizing but it did make me feel a little sticky too.

*Color boost is great!! Its been 7hrs since I tanned and I'm looking crazy dark!!

The 1st time I used a packet of this I was iffy about it ,the scent seemed off and the ato was bad but this time around it was completely different!! I'm thinking maybe the 1sr packet I used was bad,this time around using it OMG it was wonderful minus the stickiness and the color boost was amazing!!!!! I would totally get a bottle of this for the right price!!

4.5/5 stars due to the stickiness otherwise it was great!!
Miranda M.
Pittsburgh
any australia gold lotion is my favorite . they all smell good and all give you a good tan .