Australian Gold Kids Lotion Sunsctreen uploaded by Rosine R.Australian Gold Kids Lotion Sunsctreen uploaded by Rosine R.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Moisture Max. Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Water Resistant. #1 Fragrance. see more...

LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
This sunscreen though is for kids, I love it! I use it mostly when we go for a walk with kids but I always put this on because it seems to me that it protects excellent from the sun. It is very good and the best thing is that even being in the water you do not fall. I usually apply it when I do not want to burn at all I really recommend it !!
Caitlin G.
Since I am very pale, it didn't have enough SPF in it to protect my skin. I had to keep applying and I still got burnt. Although, I really did like the consistency of the product, it didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or shiny like most other sunblocks. If there was one with a higher SPF I would highly recommend it.
Angela D.
Killeen, TX
Better than nothing. With my family being very pale skin, this didn't work too well but it could have been worse without it. If you don't burn easily, this would be an excellent protection. Smells good too!
Rebecca R.
Belcamp, MD
This product smells awesome but does not have enough spf in it to protect my children. My kids seem to get red about 30 minutes after putting one.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Great product. Effective, decently priced, trusted brand. Smells good, works well.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This is ok. I like the brand but considering its for kids I've seen higher spfs.
Ivette U.
Muy buen protector, como toda la línea tiene un olor a Loya delicioso, me encantan sus productos, este no te deja blanco ni pegostoso y lo importante es que protege
Rosine R.
toronto ON
protecting your baby's skin is very important! I do not dispense quality at this time! I loved this one because it protects a lot
Danielle H.
Sandusky, OH
What would be the best sunblock that works well but isn't too pricey? Is this really any good?
Tiffany L.