BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Easy to Apply. Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Water Resistant. #1 Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily R.
This is a great sunscreen for children or adults. The smell is so nice (the same as other Australian products) and it lasts in the water. Tad pricey but overall a good product.
Kelli T.
I love,love,LOVE Australian Gold sunscreens! The continuous spray is so convenient and easy to use. I don't have kids, but I use it on myself and I am very pale(sunscreen in a must, even when traveling in the car), and due to some medications I have to take I burn even easier than most. Although this is only 50SPF it protects me from any sun damage, as long as I reapply as needed!
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I tried the adult gold spray now tried the kids. Apparently it's still not real gold! Sprayed the kids down and took them to the gold dealers. I was for sure I would strike it rich with kids sprayed in gold. Gonna have to try to find another way at easy cash.... Sigh....
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Australian Gold Kids Continuous Spray has a SPF of 50 and is waterproof and the kids don't mind it at all. I like that I can spray it on - that makes it easier at the pool! Works well.
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
This sunscreen provided excellent coverage, my kids actually liked being sprayed down because it smelled great and didn't leave a sticky-tacky feeling on their skin.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
Australian Gold is one of my favorite brands so glad that they made a continuous spray for kids!
sridevi k.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I find this product.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I heard this is good is it.