Australian Gold Jwoww Ultimate 50X Black Bronzer Tanning Lotion, 13.5 Fluid Ounce

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

• How long before it starts showing results? also it don't ...1 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This one is good but it's not the best. I upgraded from the original to this one and had good results. The newer versions smell much better and work faster. This is a good one and I would consider using it again.
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tanning lotion really does add a nice dark bronze color to your skin and it does it quick. You notice results after your first tan with it even. However I seriously doubt the ingredients added into this lotion are good for your skin. Also the lotion has a nice subtle but enjoyable scent to it when you first put it on, after the tanning session however it does not smell as pleasant. Which are the reason it gets a four star instead of five. Another plus is that it is a higher "quality" Tanner so no orange colors or undertones are produced during your tanning session ;)
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My review from 12-19-2011 from when I was on Iamtan

*Scent-To me this smelled like a warm vanilla mixed with a really heavy musk...in a way not too bad but different and it faded after tanning.

*ATO-very minimal

*Lotion itself was pretty thick and a huge pain to rub in,it seemed like it took 4ever. I felt a little sticky after tanning. It wasn't super moisturizing but still ok otherwise.

*The bronzers in this seem pretty good. I got a nice deep brown color from this wich surprised me.

Overall this lotion wasn't too bad,the only downside was it took long to rub in. I'm happy this gave me good color.......Would I get a bottle?? if I could find a good deal yes......overall not a bad lotion but its one you wanna try a packet of before you outright buy a bottle thats for sure,the scent is one people are either gonna love or hate.

4/5 stars

Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
I've been a regular indoor tanner for three years and this is one of the most effective indoor tanning lotions I've tried. Every time I use it I come out with visible results that I don't get without using a lotion. It also has a pleasant vanilla scent with a subtle hint of coconut. I also love using this lotion outdoors as well.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Although the smell is extremely unpleasant to me, it's hard to beat this bronzer. I am immediately darker after getting out of the bed. The smell is better after tanning as well. Beware that this is a VERY thin solution though. It can be a bit messy and difficult to apply.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
I have used many tanning lotions And this is one of my least favorites. With a discount I purchased it last year for $35 and it was a waste! The only thing I received from the product was oily skin.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love Jwoww and would really love to try this product. I heard nothing but great things about this product and would love to give it a try.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Horrible smell, couldn't get over the fact that it smelled so bad. Worked okay, not my favorite Jwoww lotion
binx b.
I love jwoww this gives a very dark tan smells good the texture is also lovely
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
How long before it starts showing results? also it don't leave you orange like some of the other products does it?