BY AUSRIALIAN GOLD

A moisturize that does it all, finally! A dramatic combination of ingredients hydrate ensuring that sexy glow that lasts all day and all night. Give your body a work-out with Silhouette Shape-up that tightens and contours for perfect curves. New Kendi (KEN-DEE) Oil combined with Jenni's Signature Skincare Blend guarantees soft, smooth skin that feels refreshed and relaxed...perfect for those with a hectic schedule. Step into the spotlight and prepare for your red carpet debut with this all-new, skin-quenching moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown, KY
This would be in my top two HATES of Jwoww products. This one turned my skin an awkward reddish orange color instead of a sunkissed brown. Her other lotions are much better. I would not purchase this again.
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
This moisturizer is the bomb, it not only keeps your summer glow, but also tines your skin! Love the smell and it's not greasy! Definitely worth the price of $27 at sunseekers. I would recommend this to anyone that has troubles keeping color
Elissa H.
I love this moisturizer. It is wonderful for someone who has very dry skin like I do. I think I will use it whether for tanning or not. It is a very good product. I also love the smell of it.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I’m in love with this moisturizer! I was so sad when the salon I worked at discontinued this product!