Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerAusrialian Gold
Australian Gold Jwoww ONE and DONE Advanced MOISTURIZER

Australian Gold Jwoww ONE and DONE Advanced MOISTURIZER

by Ausrialian Gold

A moisturize that does it all, finally! A dramatic combination of ingredients hydrate ensuring that sexy glow that lasts all day and all night. Give your body a work-out with Silhouette Shape-up that tightens and contours for perfect curves. New Kendi (KEN-DEE) Oil combined with Jenni's Signature Skincare Blend guarantees soft, smooth skin that feels refreshed and relaxed...perfect for those with a hectic schedule. Step into the spotlight and prepare for your red carpet debut with this all-new, skin-quenching moisturizer.

Okay, is this lotion really all that it’s said to be? I just bought it and have used it once. I have 13 tattoos and want to make sure they are protected like the sales person claimed. I don’t have much experience with tanning lotions. Thanks!
Start your review of Australian Gold Jwoww ONE and DONE Advanced MOISTURIZER!
Bardstown , KY
This would be in my top two HATES of Jwoww products. This one turned my skin an awkward reddish orange color instead of a sunkissed brown. Her other lotions are much better. I would not purchase this again.
Auburn, NY
I love this moisturizer. It is wonderful for someone who has very dry skin like I do. I think I will use it whether for tanning or not. It is a very good product. I also love the smell of it.
Galloway, OH
I’m in love with this moisturizer! I was so sad when the salon I worked at discontinued this product!
New Franken, WI
This moisturizer is the bomb, it not only keeps your summer glow, but also tines your skin! Love the smell and it's not greasy! Definitely worth the price of $27 at sunseekers. I would recommend this to anyone that has troubles keeping color