BY AUSRIALIAN GOLD #55 in Self-Tanner

IMPORTANT NOTE: Date printed on the product is the manufacturing date and this product comes with a shelf life of 18 years. If you're looking for natural, fresh-off-the-beach color, look no further. This undeniably prefer count powerhouse of natural bronzers delivers instant, rich bronzed goodness while kendi (ken-dee) oil enriches and nourishes for a gorgeous glow. Vitamin-rich ink-drinks complex deeply moisturizes tattoos for vivacious and vibrant color. Jenny's signature skincare blend and fresh-to-death essentials hydrate and smooth for touchable, silky skin. Live out loud and let your color speak for itself. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I love you this indoor tanning lotion. If DHA tends to turn you orange than this is a must try since it has natural bronzing ingredients. Immediate color and aids in producing a deep tan. Packed with tons of vitamins and moisturizers to leave skin soft and tattoos protected. The bottle has a lot of product and I’m someone who uses a lot and it still seems to last a long time. Recommend to anyone and was one my number one picks when I worked at tanning salon.
Taylor W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Jwoww makes one of the best lines of tanning products out there - and this one definitely holds up to those standards. Love that it has an anti fade complex as well for those of us with tattoos!
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I love to tan. I go every other day and sometimes everyday if I have an event coming up. I thought what a better lotion than JWOWW who represents Jersey Shore and they all love to stay tan! I love it. The bronzer of course helps, the lotion leaves a nice scent on your skin and also had a chemical to help protect against tattoos!
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
This was my favorite tanning lotion! I’m kind of bummed my local tanning salon does not carry it anymore. I loved how bronze it got me! It also smelt really good & wasn’t pricey at all! I wish my local tanning salon still carried it!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I absolutely love jwoww lotion! I have all of her bottles! They smell amazing and never leave your skin feeling greasy! Definitely a good purchase if you’re looking for something long lasting! I highly recommend!
Deanna🌹 A.
North Hampton, NH
Love this stuff!! Makes me so much tanner than without using any lotion. It’s awesome if you have tattoos as well. I use it Everytime i tan. Pricey but worth it. I highly suggest this product and will continue to use it
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
I typically don't fake bake but when I do I make sure to use this enhancer/gradual tanner. It smells gorgeous and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. It gives a beautiful deep bronze tan rather than orange which is what brings me back to it every time. It can be used for a booth or outside tan. Ink Drink is supposed to help keep tattoos healthy. It retails at $65 but it does last quite a while and sometimes salons have sales so you can get it for cheaper. I got mine for $40 at Darque Tan.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I use to use this tanning lotion all the time. It smells sooo good and really helps me get darker faster. I also love the ink drink because it really brightened up my tattoos and brought more life to them. I think I paid around 60$ for the bottle at planet fitness and it lasted a while and that was with sharing it with my mom and sister. I would recommend this tanning lotion to others!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Five stars for this one because it smells AMAZING and has ink drink technology! I love to tan and I love my tattoos so this one was super appealing to me. This is one I would purchase again. Hopefully she will do an updated version that's even better!
Cecily W.
Shady Spring, WV
I admit I originally just bought this bronzer for the "ink drink", but I really like the way it makes my skin look. It gives me a nice glow and it smells amazing. It feels good on and a little goes a long way. I'll definitely being buying this bean again.
Stormie J.
I've been looking for something to help me achieve a nice tan. Does this work nicely and quick and does it turn you orange?
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
What tanning lotion do you guys use for tanning? I use Australian Gold JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer with Ink-Drink(TM) Complex
ALEXANDRA R.
Henderson, NV
Does this lotion contain any bronzer at all?