Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz

by Australian Gold

Jwoww black bronzer will have you turning heads and breaking hearts with your dark sexy color. This extreme dark bronzing blend of black currant and kukui oil offers the hottest dark color possible, while vitamins and hemp seed extract deliver superior hydration to leave your skin feeling undeniably soft and sexy. Features include: -Black bronzer -Superior hydration-Berry fragrance

I just started laying in beds (I know - UV rays are bad and I’m awful). Does this lotion actually make a difference? Am I missing out?
Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz ? Does this product cause streaking of color? And does it fully absorb into the skin? I really dis like tanning lotions that sit on the surface and stay sticky or will roll off like dead skin when you rub it. Looking for quality.
Start your review of Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz!
Hopkinsville, KY
Ehh it definitely has room for some improvement, I don’t really like the orange color it gives off or the fact your hand turn orange, it does smell great but not my cup of tea.
My favorite of the Jwoww lotions although still not a fan. I got a nice bronze color quick, however I feel Escapade and Black Legacy (both by Designer Skin) give me much better results.
Philadelphia, MS
I love this product so much!! It feels so good on the skin and it’s non oily, it makes my skin tan evenly and gives me a nice dark natural cover. I love it and will keep buying it and recommending it
Toledo, OH
Instant bronzer made me feel and look darker. Smell is nice. Personally I like it. I don't have any other good brands to compare it too. I'd buy.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this tanning lotion it has made me really dark. The after-tan odour isn't the best. But other than that this gives you nice,deep color.
Baytown, TX
One of my absolute favorite tanning lotions! It gives you a super dark bronze look while it’s on your skin and helps you intensify your tan.
Best tanning lotion ever it brings out a glow in you it gives you a great tan and it's just unbelievable everyone should go try it team JWoww
Hamburg, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A friend of mine uses the Jwoww black bronzer when she comes and tans at my house. She is always super dark! I really want to try this one!
I bought this and was not to happy seems how My skin was burning and it was tingle free. Glad they exchanged it because it was not cheap
Olympia , WA
Loved this. As a very pale woman this did wonders once I got my base tan. Smelled great and had a nice shimmer. Did not leave my orange.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Houston, AK