Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz

by Australian Gold

Jwoww black bronzer will have you turning heads and breaking hearts with your dark sexy color. This extreme dark bronzing blend of black currant and kukui oil offers the hottest dark color possible, while vitamins and hemp seed extract deliver superior hydration to leave your skin feeling undeniably soft and sexy. Features include: -Black bronzer -Superior hydration-Berry fragrance

I just started laying in beds (I know - UV rays are bad and I’m awful). Does this lotion actually make a difference? Am I missing out?
Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz ? Does this product cause streaking of color? And does it fully absorb into the skin? I really dis like tanning lotions that sit on the surface and stay sticky or will roll off like dead skin when you rub it. Looking for quality.
Start your review of Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz!
Troy, OH
The fruity smell is the only positive for this lotion. It seemed to streak when I tried to rub it in. Also after tanning it made my skin break out in bumps. Had to go back to my trusty Australian gold.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this back in my tanning days and was fairly impressed with it. The lotion smells great and it really does bronze you relatively quick. The price is kind of high, but you should be able to use for a while.
Harrodsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this 50x bronzer! I could tell a difference in one session using this lotion. Also has a great smell, so if I need to run errands I don't have to worry about that sweaty smell!
Kansas City, MO
The only 2 tanning bed lotions I will use and is well worth the money is Jwoww & snookis line. Yes you have to wash afterwards or you might have orange tint but both their lines of lotions are long lasting and you can feeling of the tingling work.
I love this stuff! I have been using it for as long as I can remember. It seems to work better if you leave it on a few hours and avoid showering right after laying. I will defiantly be buying this again!
Pittsburgh, PA
Wasn't really a big fan with this lotion, it left bad bronzing lines on my neck.. Maybe that's just me but that turned me off from it. Never bought it again after that
Stuarts Draft, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite tanning lotion and one of the few that I use. It smells great, and doesn't have that weird after smell once done tanning. Great at getting you a couple shades darker very quick.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love love love ALL of JWOWW's products, especially her tanning lotion! I get awesome color and the scent isn't too overwhelming. I'm not a huge australian gold fan, but i do love some JWOWW!
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works really good, I don't care for the smell though but it's tanning lotion.. So yeah they all kinda smell. I just think it's a little to pricey. Tanning lotion shouldn't cost $40.
Hopkinsville, KY
Ehh it definitely has room for some improvement, I don’t really like the orange color it gives off or the fact your hand turn orange, it does smell great but not my cup of tea.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Houston, AK