Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz uploaded by Susan V.Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Jwoww black bronzer will have you turning heads and breaking hearts with your dark sexy color. This extreme dark bronzing blend of black currant and kukui oil offers the hottest dark color possible, while vitamins and hemp seed extract deliver superior hydration to leave your skin feeling undeniably soft and sexy. Features include: -Black bronzer -Superior hydration-Berry fragrance see more...

• In the market for a new lotion and this one popped up but i am re...1 Answers
  • Reviews on this?? I really wanna get it but have only used a samp...2 Answers
  • Can this product be used in the sun or is it designed for tanning...1 Answers
Samantha J.
River
I love this lotion! I honestly cant say enough about it. First off I love the price its fair for the quality. I have combination skin so I tan awfully it seems no matter how hard I try I only tan on my outer arms and the front of my legs and cant get my face to tan at all As weird as it sounds I like to tan my face because if I dont in my personal opinion I look awful if it dont I started off using ridiiculously expensive tanning lotion and it would make my skin tingle and burn so much I couldnt leave it on long before i had to wash it off so I switched to a drug store brand tanning lotion which didnt do any better not only did I have to reapply constantly but I went through bottles super fast. My tan from the drug store lotion looked splotchy and uneven and faded quickly. So I started doing reasearch online about good tanning products and I came across this one I was very skeptical at first because even though I wanted a tan I wasnt sure I wanted to go all out jersey sure but I decided to give it a shot and the the lotion and a diffrent tanning salon . In the first week I only tanned three times 20 mins a day . I noticed my skin looked more even and had a slight glow. The second week I still only tanned three times a week for 25 mins a day. By then my skin was completly even i had noticeable tan lines . Week three i decided to switch it up a little bit and lay foir times for 20 mins a day. The end of that week I had reached my desired level of tan . To maintain my tan I tanned twice a week for 20 minutes and enjoyed alot of sunlight. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a stunning tan because this lotion can help you reach and level of tan you want as long as you use it right I had no break outs skin irratations or unwanted dryness
Destiney P.
I love this stuff! I have been using it for as long as I can remember. It seems to work better if you leave it on a few hours and avoid showering right after laying. I will defiantly be buying this again!
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love this product so much!! It feels so good on the skin and it’s non oily, it makes my skin tan evenly and gives me a nice dark natural cover. I love it and will keep buying it and recommending it
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tanning lotion really does add a nice dark bronze color to your skin and it does it quick. You notice results after your first tan with it even. However I seriously doubt the ingredients added into this lotion are good for your skin. Also the lotion has a nice subtle but enjoyable scent to it when you first put it on, after the tanning session however it does not smell as pleasant. Which are the reason it gets a four star instead of five. Another plus is that it is a higher "quality" Tanner so no orange colors or undertones are produced during your tanning session ;)
Val V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a starter tanning lotion, along with the purple bottle for this brand. Has bronzers in it so if you are super pale beware it has BRONZERS so it will stick and streak on super pale skin. You get a lot in this bottle, if you are an advocate tanner this you may want to try to maintain your tan not boost it or deepen your tan but maintain it. It smells great in the bottle but everyones body takes to lotions differently. I suggest getting a sample package before purchasing the whole bottle.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I used this lotion for a very long time and it didn't meet my expectations. I used it every time I tanned and didnt see the color I wanted. Plus it's very expensive. I don't recommend, I recommend her newer tanning lotions just based on my own personal experiences. I think the new ones both work and smell better. I work at a tanning salon and also noticed my clients opinions aren't great on this lotion, while her newer collection of lotions are much better rated.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This was my first Jwoww purchase. Several of the other girls in my college bought it also and it turned all of us orange. Luckily she has new products that are much much better. I would buy a newer version and steer clear of this one.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
I always wondered how the girls on jersey shore kept such dark tans. I've tried plenty of their products but this one definitely a good one. It gets a deep, dark, rich tan with lots of bronzing. It works instantly. But you need to cleanse your hands really well or it will stain them. I would recommend this product
Drew S.
This is an okay product. It gives you a nice bronze but once you reach your peak, you will go no further. I wasn't able to reach my darkest tan with this lotion. It is a great lotion if you are just starting out tanning and want a nice base. I only used this indoors, never outdoors.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I remember a friend with lighter skin then me gave this whole bottle to me for free. She told me that the bronzers in it was too dark for her, so i gladly took it off her hands with my native american skin. Let me just say, this lotion has to be one of my favorite lotions i have ever owned. It lasted me almost 3 years worth of tanning and thats saying alot. (I switched different lotions all the time, advanced tanners do) and i loved this lotion. The smell, consistency, and quality of this lotion was superb! I remember just a couple of sessions and i would be brown as a bisquit (tan easily anyways) but after three sessions i was super dark! I am a Jersey shore finatic, and will always be. This lotion will always be in my heart because i loved it soooo much! Jwoww's products have always been top of the line. The girl knows her tanning lotions. I would recommend this lotion to women with darker skin tones as in (Olive, tan, beige) because it can appear orange on fair skinned people.
Joanne B.
Is this lotion worth the hype and price? If not, what lotion does? Thanks
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
Reviews on this?? I really wanna get it but have only used a sample once!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Ive had my eye on this lotion for awhile but can't bring myself to buy it is it worth the money ?
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
In the market for a new lotion and this one popped up but i am reading mixed reviews, i am fairly pale to begin with, any other pale users, did you like it? was it streaky? HELP!!!
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having a hard time with this lotion... it says that it is for either outside tanning or bed tanning.. it seems to work when I go to the salon.. but I am wondering what other peoples experiences are outside.. I used it a little bit last summer but at that point I was too dark to see the difference in natural outside color and bed.. any insight ladies?