Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz

by Australian Gold

Jwoww black bronzer will have you turning heads and breaking hearts with your dark sexy color. This extreme dark bronzing blend of black currant and kukui oil offers the hottest dark color possible, while vitamins and hemp seed extract deliver superior hydration to leave your skin feeling undeniably soft and sexy. Features include: -Black bronzer -Superior hydration-Berry fragrance

I just started laying in beds (I know - UV rays are bad and I’m awful). Does this lotion actually make a difference? Am I missing out?
Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz ? Does this product cause streaking of color? And does it fully absorb into the skin? I really dis like tanning lotions that sit on the surface and stay sticky or will roll off like dead skin when you rub it. Looking for quality.
Start your review of Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz!
River
I love this lotion! I honestly cant say enough about it. First off I love the price its fair for the quality. I have combination skin so I tan awfully it seems no matter how hard I try I only tan on my outer arms and the front of my legs and cant get my face to tan at all As weird as it sounds I like to tan my face because if I dont in my personal opinion I look awful if it dont I started off using ridiiculously expensive tanning lotion and it would make my skin tingle and burn so much I couldnt leave it on long before i had to wash it off so I switched to a drug store brand tanning lotion which didnt do any better not only did I have to reapply constantly but I went through bottles super fast. My tan from the drug store lotion looked splotchy and uneven and faded quickly. So I started doing reasearch online about good tanning products and I came across this one I was very skeptical at first because even though I wanted a tan I wasnt sure I wanted to go all out jersey sure but I decided to give it a shot and the the lotion and a diffrent tanning salon . In the first week I only tanned three times 20 mins a day . I noticed my skin looked more even and had a slight glow. The second week I still only tanned three times a week for 25 mins a day. By then my skin was completly even i had noticeable tan lines . Week three i decided to switch it up a little bit and lay foir times for 20 mins a day. The end of that week I had reached my desired level of tan . To maintain my tan I tanned twice a week for 20 minutes and enjoyed alot of sunlight. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a stunning tan because this lotion can help you reach and level of tan you want as long as you use it right I had no break outs skin irratations or unwanted dryness
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Body Acne
Enterprise , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always wondered how the girls on jersey shore kept such dark tans. I've tried plenty of their products but this one definitely a good one. It gets a deep, dark, rich tan with lots of bronzing. It works instantly. But you need to cleanse your hands really well or it will stain them. I would recommend this product
Combination / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Sagging
Bardstown, KY
This was my first Jwoww purchase. Several of the other girls in my college bought it also and it turned all of us orange. Luckily she has new products that are much much better. I would buy a newer version and steer clear of this one.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Love this tanning lotion. It does have a lot of bronzer in it so I would not recommend using if you are very pale because it will be easier to spot anywhere that the lotion was not perfectly rubbed in. You don’t have this problem with the bronzer in the lotion if you already have a base tan when using. Also smells great
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dryness, Rosacea, Psoriasis
This tanning lotion really does add a nice dark bronze color to your skin and it does it quick. You notice results after your first tan with it even. However I seriously doubt the ingredients added into this lotion are good for your skin. Also the lotion has a nice subtle but enjoyable scent to it when you first put it on, after the tanning session however it does not smell as pleasant. Which are the reason it gets a four star instead of five. Another plus is that it is a higher "quality" Tanner so no orange colors or undertones are produced during your tanning session ;)
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Itchiness, In-Grown Hairs, Psoriasis
This is an okay product. It gives you a nice bronze but once you reach your peak, you will go no further. I wasn't able to reach my darkest tan with this lotion. It is a great lotion if you are just starting out tanning and want a nice base. I only used this indoors, never outdoors.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I remember a friend with lighter skin then me gave this whole bottle to me for free. She told me that the bronzers in it was too dark for her, so i gladly took it off her hands with my native american skin. Let me just say, this lotion has to be one of my favorite lotions i have ever owned. It lasted me almost 3 years worth of tanning and thats saying alot. (I switched different lotions all the time, advanced tanners do) and i loved this lotion. The smell, consistency, and quality of this lotion was superb! I remember just a couple of sessions and i would be brown as a bisquit (tan easily anyways) but after three sessions i was super dark! I am a Jersey shore finatic, and will always be. This lotion will always be in my heart because i loved it soooo much! Jwoww's products have always been top of the line. The girl knows her tanning lotions. I would recommend this lotion to women with darker skin tones as in (Olive, tan, beige) because it can appear orange on fair skinned people.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Itchiness, Sagging
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz uploaded by Wendy C.
My review from when I was on Iamtan 01/14/2011 Of course I had to try this! I actually like it. -Bronzers-I like the natural bronzers in this lotion,I got a really good brown color boost from this!! -Moisturization was also good in this one,my skin felt hydrated and soft,not at all greasy. -Ato wasn't too bad... The berry scent is nice,I didn't find it too strong. I would get a bottle of this in the future,its a very nice lotion that got me pretty dark for a natural bronzer. 5/5 stars **theres no DHA in this! This is a natural bronzer and your hands won't turn orange from it.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Love this stuff. The smell is nice and the bronzers don't make me look orange. I started using this before my base tan and it still didn't have the orange look. Highly recommend!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Sagging, Scarring
Harrison
It had a pleasant smell. The texture was very liquidity. The pros was that it had lots of bronzer in it and it had a good smell. The cons was that when it dried it dried sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Houston, AK