Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerAustralian Gold
Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 135 oz

Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz

by Australian Gold

Jwoww black bronzer will have you turning heads and breaking hearts with your dark sexy color. This extreme dark bronzing blend of black currant and kukui oil offers the hottest dark color possible, while vitamins and hemp seed extract deliver superior hydration to leave your skin feeling undeniably soft and sexy. Features include: -Black bronzer -Superior hydration-Berry fragrance

Can I use this AUSTRALIAN GOLD Jwoww Black Bronzer outdoors when lounging around the pool or just sunbathing outdoors?
I just started laying in beds (I know - UV rays are bad and I’m awful). Does this lotion actually make a difference? Am I missing out?
Start your review of Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz!
Mary W.
Empire
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is awesome I bought this when my usual was sold out.Smells amazing and works great.I will definitely buy this again
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown , KY
This was my first Jwoww purchase. Several of the other girls in my college bought it also and it turned all of us orange. Luckily she has new products that are much much better. I would buy a newer version and steer clear of this one.
Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A friend of mine uses the Jwoww black bronzer when she comes and tans at my house. She is always super dark! I really want to try this one!
Catarina F.
Westport, MA
Let’s talk about tanning for real now this product is a must have for the summer. It accelerates the tanning process and intensifies the color right away. It’s a last longing product too.
Amanda R.
Toledo, OH
Instant bronzer made me feel and look darker. Smell is nice. Personally I like it. I don't have any other good brands to compare it too. I'd buy.
Michaela H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this tanning lotion for over three years and it has never failed me! It is pricey, but it lasts for a very long time even if you go tanning every day! I bought mine at my local tanning salon but you can also find it online.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing smell, Jwoww makes some of the best tanning bed lotions. This has made some people a bit orange but I think it all really depends on your skin tone. If you tan easily this will work really well for you and help enhance your natural dark colors!
Kathy S.
Harrodsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this 50x bronzer! I could tell a difference in one session using this lotion. Also has a great smell, so if I need to run errands I don't have to worry about that sweaty smell!
Heather C.
Fernley, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not only does this help you get a good tan but it smells amazing and makes your skin super soft! Love this product!
Karye M.
Bought this a few years back when I started up a tanning membership. I have used many lotions in the past and this ones is definitely NOT one that I would buy again, I didn't get much color from it, I wasn't thrilled with the scent or the way it felt on my skin either. I think I paid about 45.00 for it as well. Not worth the money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessixa C.
Houston, AK
il y a 2 ans
Australian Gold Jwoww Black Bronzer Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 oz ? Does this product cause streaking of color? And does it fully absorb into the skin? I really dis like tanning lotions that sit on the surface and stay sticky or will roll off like dead skin when you rub it. Looking for quality.