Australian Gold Hot! Tanning Lotion

by Australian Gold

Accelerator/Anti-Aging/Caffeine Fortified with CX2 Skin Firming Complex which contains Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Coenzyme Q and L-Carnitine. Cotton Candy Tangerine fragrance. Recommended for intermediate to advanced tanners.

Hi, can anyone tell me what kind of results they've had without going on sunbed. Thanks
Hi, i am very very very fair skinned and i want to get a tan (have never had a tan before). Will this product help me to get a tan if I use this when i go out in the sun? And how long does it take to get that tan? I am very desperate
Has anyone showered a few hours after tanning with this? Did it affect your tan?
Start your review of Australian Gold Hot! Tanning Lotion!
Amanda F.
Windham, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Australian Gold Hot! Tanning Lotion uploaded by Amanda F.
O M G this tanning lotion is not only the OG of tanning lotions but it makes sure your skin is never dry or leather like! It not on the pricey side to me but I purchased with my tanning package and got a great deal! @plambeachtan
Taylor K.
Erie, PA
Australian Gold Hot! Tanning Lotion uploaded by Taylor K.
I purchased the hot black version of this and I wanted to love it. It left a dark orange residue on my hands and would start to flake off of the rest of my body after a while. For the price, I expected more from this product. I didn't notice a visible difference after using this a couple of times. The smell wasn't anything to rave about, but it wasn't horrible. My husband actually liked the smell though. I keep it around for whenever I run out of my other lotions. This product just didn't work for me personally but I know Australian Gold as a brand is a staple when it comes to tanning. I can't say it's the worst product I've tried, I just wouldn't recommend it over other lotions.
Nicole Y.
Clinton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing! **it is NOT a tingle lotion, it is a regular intensifier with no bronzers. I was a manager of a tanning salon and Australian gold is one of the best tanning lotion brands. It replenishes the vitamins in your skin that you loose while tanning. It accelerates and preserves your tan. You can use it indoor and outdoor tanning, but there is no SPF in it so you can use over sunscreen when outside. If there is a little on your hands after applying it, run fingers through your hair! It's great moisturizer and the ingredients are high end. I wouldn't put any drug store bought tanning lotion on my skin.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,932 reviews
My review from 09/29/2007 on iamtan... I've used this since it came out!!Luv the scent (classic cocoa dreams)!! Absorbs into the skin great,very moisturizing and no ATO at all,gace me excellent color !! Makes my face super dark too!! For no having no bronzers this is sooooo good!!! 5/5 stars **This is not a hot/tingle lotion!! This is a pure lotion like a accelerator/maximizer.
Rileigh A.
Saint Clair, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My manager swears by this stuff so I got a bottle of it for myself and I am not disappointed! Good stuff, good price, good smell, good results!
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite lotions in my collection it's great for indoor and outdoor!
Rachel T.
Beech Island , SC
Great lotion! Sweet scent and makes great color. Recommend getting a base tan before using if you're fairer skinned.
Amanda S.
Church Hill, TN
Pro Tan Sweet Emotion Super Accelerator Tanning Lotion accelerated my tanning process quiet a bit. The smell is so much better than most tanning lotion.
Karen A.
Westlake, OH
Australian Gold Hot! Tanning Lotion uploaded by Karen A.
Best tanning lotion I have tried to date. I use it before tanning in a bed but also before heading to the pool. The smell reminds me of summer. My tan is deeper and lasts longer not [email protected] my skin feels softer after applying it. Great buy.
Terra B.
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
I used his daily until I couldn’t find it anywhere anymore! It smells so good! I love everything about it. It’s a little bit expensive but not as crazy as most of them I’ve purchased. It’s definitely a good buy if you can get your hands on it.