by Australian Gold

Finally, lusciously hydrated skin can by yours with Hemp Nation® Daily Moisturizer. A nourishing blend of Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Jojoba Esters work together in perfect harmony to deliver a lightweight moisture rich formula that will leave skin silky smooth. A potent blend of vitamins and microspheres help protect skin against the signs of aging. Use daily to secure your passport to the world of Hemp Nation®!

Pure Hemp Seed Oil: Provides supreme hydration with a highly evolved balance of essential fatty and amino acids
HydraRich™ Blend: Ultimate moisturizing trio of Shea Butter, Jojoba and Glycerin work to hydrate and lock-in moisture to the skin
Age Defying Blend: A super charged fusion of Vitamin A, E and B5 offer natural protection against the signs of aging, while Soft Focus Microspheres work to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
THC-Drug and Paraben Free
This Tropical Dream fragrance will have you wishing for more

How does the scent of this one compare to the scents of the other ones?
Start your review of Australian Gold® HEMP NATION® Original Moisturizing Tan Extender With Hemp Seed Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Beaverton, OR
I love this brand soooo much! It is the only lotion that truly keeps my skin moisturized!
As a person who is not a huge fan of body lotions, I love this AG lotion so much! This has the AG signature scent, which I love. The lotion absorbs quickly and is pretty lightweight. It's not super moisutrizing, but for me it's just the perfect amount. This also actually helps extend my suntan, which is pretty great.
Australian Gold® HEMP NATION® Original Moisturizing Tan Extender With Hemp Seed Oil uploaded by Taylor K.
This is my favourite body lotion. I’ve tried almost every scent and they all smell SO good! It’s super moisturizing and doesn’t have a gross feeling afterwards. It’s really great for using after you’ve caught some rays ☀️
St, NL
Love all of these tan extenders. They all have different complexes in it like derma dark Carmel and etc. Very creamy and leaves you’re skin so smooth. Highly recommend.
sudbury
Australian Gold® HEMP NATION® Original Moisturizing Tan Extender With Hemp Seed Oil uploaded by kayla N.
I currently have the Seasalt and sandalwood with derma dark. The smell is amazing, it goes on thick but your skin drinks it right up, the derma dark is only offered in this scent of tan extenders from hempnation and the long term effects of it are rewarding. It really brought out my colour and kept my tan going gorgeously. The price point is very good and I always make sure I have a bottle.
Akmenu liela 17
Australian Gold® HEMP NATION® Original Moisturizing Tan Extender With Hemp Seed Oil uploaded by Dita V.
Australian Gold Hemp is my favorite! Mu skin is.with a bronze, beautify shining and glow! And it moisturize my skin very deep! Skin is so gentle and moisturize! And the smell is amazing, delicious! 100% worth it!!!
Hermosillo, Sonora.
This one is good but not the best I recommend you the hempz cream better than this one