by Australian Gold

Finally, lusciously hydrated skin can by yours with Hemp Nation® Daily Moisturizer. A nourishing blend of Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Jojoba Esters work together in perfect harmony to deliver a lightweight moisture rich formula that will leave skin silky smooth. A potent blend of vitamins and microspheres help protect skin against the signs of aging. Use daily to secure your passport to the world of Hemp Nation®!

Pure Hemp Seed Oil: Provides supreme hydration with a highly evolved balance of essential fatty and amino acids
HydraRich™ Blend: Ultimate moisturizing trio of Shea Butter, Jojoba and Glycerin work to hydrate and lock-in moisture to the skin
Age Defying Blend: A super charged fusion of Vitamin A, E and B5 offer natural protection against the signs of aging, while Soft Focus Microspheres work to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
THC-Drug and Paraben Free
This Tropical Dream fragrance will have you wishing for more

How does the scent of this one compare to the scents of the other ones?
Start your review of Australian Gold® HEMP NATION® Original Moisturizing Tan Extender With Hemp Seed Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Greensboro, NC
My favorite moisturizer especially in the winter or after tanning. I love the smell of it, not too strong or overpowering and reminds me of sour apple! Keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth and not too pricey either.
Rochester, NY
I loveee❤ this! Works amazing! Decently priced and smells good! I tan a lot an my skin tends to dry quick I use this after tanning an showers an keeps my skin nice an moisturized and makes my tan last longer!
1,596 reviews
The scent of this lotion is called "Tropical Dream"......I personally thought it kinda smelled like pears lol but this is a nice moisturizer,its creamy,absorbs well and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I would get a bottle. 5/5 stars
Salem, OR
Watermelon Lemonade is to die for. The smell is amazing, always leaves my skin moisturized, and dries quickly. The price isn't even too bad for all that you're getting with it. My favorite lotion ever!!
Ralston, NE
This tan extender is worth it's money! I purchased it at Sun Tan City during a lotion sale. This product is extremely hydrating and comes in a variety of tropical scents. The #hemp seed oil provides hydration to the skin, providing it to hold its color. Such an amazing product!
My absolute favorite lotion for both smell and effectiveness! I use tanning beds and this stuff is magic when I overdo it and it burn myself or peel. After one use it’ll cool my irritated skin, heal the pealing and extends my tan. I have one in my bathroom and one in my bedroom because I love it so much!
Vermillion, SD
This lotion is amazing! All the scents smell so good and the lotion is super super moisturizing. I bought it at my tanning salon and I'll definitely keep repurchasing. I have two right now and plan to buy more!
I have used this for over a year now! I use it after I tan to keep my skin from drying out completely. It's not too expensive, I only paid $15 for my bottle and it's lasted a while. It smells great and the scent is not overwhelming.
Beaverton, OR
This product smells amazing and has a gorgeous light feel. It helps prolong the tan I got a month or so ago and kept me from peeling as bad as I do still burn in intense sunlight. A little bit of this lotion goes a long way.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is a great lotion that has a great price! I work at a tanning salon & this is a GO TO item for many of our clients. It's super hydrating, so it's definitely a must have in the winter & for dry skin all year long! :)