Australian Gold Hemp Nation Moisturizing Tan Extender uploaded by hannah b.

BY AUSRIALIAN GOLD

Take your skin on a tropical fruit getaway to a lavishly hydrated paradise. Decadent Vanilla Pineapple Tropical Fruit Blend deeply nourishes and revitalizes for a silky, luxurious perfect tanning canvas. Pure Hemp Seed Oil replenishes thirsty skin with essential fatty and amino acids for silky, smooth, touchable skin. Our unique blend of Vitamins and Soft Focus Microspheres work to help protect the skin against the signs of aging and provide natural radiance. Use daily to secure your passport to the world of Hemp Nation. see more...

• Does this product smell good and is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
Columbus, IN
Hemp Nation lotion is my favorite lotion for summer! The vanilla pineapple smells sooooo good! This lotion is great for people who spend a lot of time outside. It moisturizes skin well while preventing peeling of the skin. I buy my lotion at the tanning salon but I'm sure it's sold other places too. It is rather expensive so look for sales.
Trisha N.
SALT ROCK, WV
This is the most amazing moisturizer I have ever used. I love using it but the price has more than doubled and I cannot afford $20 for lotion. Hoping the price goes back down.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love this moisturizer for my hands pretty much all winter long! The only thing I would say is that it is a thicker moisturizer, which I don't like on my body unless I'm right out of the shower when I put it on! It keeps my skin nice and soft, I just wish it wasn't quite so thick!
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product smell good and is it good for sensitive skin?