Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsAusrialian Gold
Australian Gold Hemp Nation Moisturizing Tan Extender

Australian Gold Hemp Nation Moisturizing Tan Extender

by Ausrialian Gold

Take your skin on a tropical fruit getaway to a lavishly hydrated paradise. Decadent Vanilla Pineapple Tropical Fruit Blend deeply nourishes and revitalizes for a silky, luxurious perfect tanning canvas. Pure Hemp Seed Oil replenishes thirsty skin with essential fatty and amino acids for silky, smooth, touchable skin. Our unique blend of Vitamins and Soft Focus Microspheres work to help protect the skin against the signs of aging and provide natural radiance. Use daily to secure your passport to the world of Hemp Nation.

Does this product smell good and is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Australian Gold Hemp Nation Moisturizing Tan Extender!
tammy S.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg 🤩this B after tanning lotion is a important part of the tanning process it makes your tan stay longer & smells great not expensive
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,735 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
If you're in the market for a tan extender lotion, this may be the one for you. It is extremely hydrating to the skin (especially skin tanned in a tanning bed OR our in the sun) and it has ingredients to help fight aging of the skin while you are tanning it. This lotion is very much loved for its Vanilla Pineapple Fresh Scent. 😃
Sharon M.
Naples, FL
Australian Gold Hemp Nation Moisturizing Tan Extender uploaded by Sharon M.
This product is lightweight and super moisturizing. It has a nice scent. I purchased this product from our local tanning salon here in south west florida this product is made to extend the life of your spray tan and it gives the skin the hydration it needs to do so
Amee T.
Perrysburg, OH
Love the smell and feel of this lotion. Keeps my skin hydrated for over 24 hours. Extends my tan and leaves my skin looking and feeling healthy. I use this everyday and I have for years!!
Trisha N.
Salt Rock, WV
This is the most amazing moisturizer I have ever used. I love using it but the price has more than doubled and I cannot afford $20 for lotion. Hoping the price goes back down.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love this moisturizer for my hands pretty much all winter long! The only thing I would say is that it is a thicker moisturizer, which I don't like on my body unless I'm right out of the shower when I put it on! It keeps my skin nice and soft, I just wish it wasn't quite so thick!
Jessica P.
Spring, TX
Love this lotion! The vanilla pineapple is my favorite scent of the hemp nation tan extenders. Hydrates so well your skin has a nice glow after application. Makes your tan look better and skin feel healthier.
vanessa D.
Hampstead, NH
The best tan extender I have ever used, goes on skin so smooth and you can definitely see an instant difference with how moisturized you become after using it. So worth it to use a tan extender especially one with derma dark!!
Kelsey K.
Vero Beach
Smells nice, and moisturizes my skin nicely. A little expensive for the amount of product.
Brookelynn L.
Indiana
The best moisturizer to keep my skin soft and moisturized there hydrarich blend is the perfect way to moisturize any skin type and the fragrances are amazing my favorite right now is sea salt and sandalwood! Looking forward to seeing more fragrances from them!