BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Wet/Dry Skin Body Mists Apply To Wet Or Dry Skin - Perfect For Children On The Go! Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Wet / Dry Skin Formula Light And Clean Paradise Pineapple Fragance Convenient 360 Degree Spray Applies To Skin At Any Angle Yomogi Extract - Considered Japanese &Quot;Wonder Herb&Quot; Helps Beautify Skin And Reduce Sun Damage Butterfly Bush Extract - Native Chinese Shrub With Beautiful Flowers Provides Photo-Protective Activity Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Uva/Uvb Broad Spectrum Protection Paba Free Helps Prevent Sunburn.&Nbsp; If Used As Directed With Other Sun Protection Measures (See Warnings), Decreases The Risk Of Skin Cancer And Early Skin Aging Caused By The Sun. Questions Or Comments?&Nbsp; 1-855-548-4653 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Saint Louis, MO
I stumbled across this product on a home improvement trip to Menard's .Best sunscreen I have used. The coverage and smell are amazing. Completely worth the price. And the packing is adorable. My 3 year old asks to be sprayed instead of dreading it. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I love this product. Smells so amazing and goes on so smooth and actually protects my pale skin lol. Its kinda hard to find but when i usually find it I buy me a couple of cans (:
Ryann H.
Mooresville, IN
This product is super cute love the scent but i prefer my regular sunscreen because this is only 50 and I need at least 75-80