Australian Gold Frankly Scarlet Tanning Lotion Seventh Dimension Bronzer with Ultra Hot Tingle and Pink Pepper BodyBlush Blend 8.5 oz

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

• Where do they sell this? Does this work good compared to ...2 Answers
Wendy C.
My review from iamtan on 06/20/2011
I've used this a few times and I'm pretty much tingle immune so now I don't feel it lol

After I had my son last yr and used this omg the tingle in this lit my azz up lol I was on fire but now like I said I don't feel it...so if your using this for the 1st time it could be hot..and fyi this is not considered strictly as a blush lotion it is marketed as a tingle..overall its a nice tingle,I got good color from it and no ato...bronzers are light imo......try a sample before you buy a bottle.

4/5 stars
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
If you are prone to sunburns do not use this product it contains no active sunscreen and basically just fries your body. Being that I am very lightly complected I got a rager sun burn all down my back and shoulders, if it had sunscreen I bet it would be a game changer!
binx b.
Where do they sell this? Does this work good compared to name brands? Also are they healthy ingredients in this