Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerAustralian Gold
Frankly Scarlet Tanning Lotion Seventh Dimension Bronzer with Ultra Hot Tingle and Pink Pepper BodyBlush Blend 85 oz

by Australian Gold

Where do they sell this? Does this work good compared to name brands? Also are they healthy ingredients in this
Start your review of Australian Gold Frankly Scarlet Tanning Lotion Seventh Dimension Bronzer with Ultra Hot Tingle and Pink Pepper BodyBlush Blend 8.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
If you are prone to sunburns do not use this product it contains no active sunscreen and basically just fries your body. Being that I am very lightly complected I got a rager sun burn all down my back and shoulders, if it had sunscreen I bet it would be a game changer!
Milwaukee
1,870 reviews
My review from iamtan on 06/20/2011 I've used this a few times and I'm pretty much tingle immune so now I don't feel it lol After I had my son last yr and used this omg the tingle in this lit my azz up lol I was on fire but now like I said I don't feel it...so if your using this for the 1st time it could be hot..and fyi this is not considered strictly as a blush lotion it is marketed as a tingle..overall its a nice tingle,I got good color from it and no ato...bronzers are light imo......try a sample before you buy a bottle. 4/5 stars