Skin CareTanning ProductsTanning Oil & LotionAustralian Gold
Forever After Daily Moisturizer After Tan Tanning Lotion 22 Oz Bottle

by Australian Gold

Hemp & Gluten Free,Anti-Aging & Skin Firming

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Australian Gold Forever After Daily Moisturizer After Tan Tanning Lotion 22 Oz. Bottle!
Lawton, OK
This is absolutely the best after tanner and daily moisturizer I've ever used. The first time I purchased this was 11 yrs ago. My local tanning salon had a sale on it. It smells fabulous! And my skin is silky and glowy all over. This is the only lotion that I actually got compliments on how my skin looked and how great I smelled. I haven't seen this product in a while though. My tanning salon stopped purchasing it so I'm not sure if it needs to be purchased online. If you find it, buy it!
Bristol, CT
This is the best after tanning moisturizer! The smell is so amazing , like your on the beach . Keeps my tan an doesn’t let my skin dry out . Very affordable an so worth it . I recommend this 1000% !
Berea, KY
This is absolutely my favorite lotion ever. It smells amazing not to mention how amazing it feels on my skin. I get so many compliments when I wear this. Absolutely amazing I give it a 10 out of 10 all day long.
West Plains, MO
Back when I was in my 20’s I tanned in the tanning beds a lot. It made me so dry. A friend told me about this moisturizer so I bought some and was very thankful for her telling me. I would recommend this just to use every day whither you tan or not. Very affordable too Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion, 8 fl oz
Harrisburg, PA
This lotion smells phenomenal, comes in a huge bottle, and is super hydrating. I just it every single time I tan or spend time out in the sun to help extend the life of my tan.
Williston, VT
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this lotion it’s thick but absorbs quickly and It smells like beachy vanilla. I use it as a daily lotion and after tanning and it leaves my skin silky soft and hydrated. I truly feel like it extends my tan as well.
Dawsonville, GA
This is a very good hydrating lotion for after you’ve been in the sun. I used to work in a tanning salon and we sold this to customers because it worked so well at hydrating your skin. I recommend if you like tanning a lot.
Greenwood, IN
Absolute favorite after tan lotion. I have been using this for over 10 years. Highly recommend. It smells great and truly works. It’s a nice thick lotion but absorbs super fast. I use it after shower and after tan. Will but again.
Great amount of product and the hydrating of this formula the scent was ok but product was a little runny
Michigan City, IN
A lot of people don’t know I guess but after tanning lotion is a must to lock in your tan. I believe it takes like 24 hours for the tan to really set in but after sitting in the sun all day really need to moisturize your skin very good so you don’t end up looking like a piece of burnt leather LOL plus the after tan lotion always smell great and there’s plenty of different options for their scents. 😊

Looking for your answer?