BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold Forever After, Triple Action Anti-Aging and Slimming Formula is a triple action anti-aging, firming and slimming lipocare. The amplified moisture blend provides 24 hour moisturization. Ingredients include hemp seed extract and vanilla... see more...

Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Someone recommended this cream to me 1 year ago and just one my second bottle. It's a really nice, creamy lotion. It has a musk scent which some people like. If you don't, pick something else. It has caffeine for your cellulite as well as hemp, shea butter, and lots of other lubricating ingredients. The only thing questionable I noted was propylene glycol, but I don't know how
much or what the scuttlebutt about pg is based on, so I'm not too worried. I
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
This is the best moisturizing lotion out there. I got it at my tanning salon and I will be buying more. It's very thick and keeps your skin moisturized all day. It's perfect for use after sun exposure, or even for dry skin in general. I would recommend this to anyone!
Tami S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been using this for over 4 year's now. I even use it on my boy's one is 4 years old and the youngest is 4 month's. It works so well and they love the smell. I put it on after showers befor sun after sun
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
Australian Gold is my favorite go-to product line for Summer. Their sunscreens and lotions are wonderful to use. They leave my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized even after spending all day in the sun. This moisturizer is my all time favorite to use after soaking up some rays and it smells AMAZING!
Wendy C.
My review for the after tan Forever After from 02-6-07 from Iamtan.com I have used this off and on for yrs and I still like it!! Nice light warm vanilla scent and very moisturizing for hrs!! 5/5 stars
Erica B.
I always have trouble finding a good moisturizer that lasts during tanning season. This Austrailian Gold all day moisturizer worked great and kept my skin from drying out. I highly recommend it!!
Tori C.
I've always loved the Australian gold company if I get a burn I'll put some of this on and it helps me not peel it's amazing and the scent is always great too
emmalee s.
Perrysburg, OH
It has a goid smeel. It also help from keeping my skin from burning when im in the sun. It is beetter if used before you go out and then after being outside.
Amanda V.
Columbia, KY
Not big on the smell. I didn't like the lotion as well as I thought. However tons of people love this lotion. Store bought lotion seems better for me.
Erica G.
Murray, KY
I love love love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I always have a problem in the winter with dry skin and this lotion is amazing
lara f.
Eugene, OR
Has any one used this? And if so how did it work?
Rebecca O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I will be going to cancun soon and I have been tanning to get a base before going. Do you feel like this really extends your tan like some people claim it does? I want to have my cancun glow for as long as possible!