Skin CareTanning ProductsTanning Oil & LotionAustralian Gold
Fast Action UV Magnifying Lotion with Tingle Tanning Lotion 85 oz

by Australian Gold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Australian Gold Fast Action UV Magnifying Lotion with Tingle Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla P.
Westlake, OH
Smells amazing and is also affordable i love the glow i feel that this lotion gives me! Would recommend to my friends and family
Nancy B.
Willingboro, NJ
One of my favorites to take to the beach. I love the smell of the ocean and this lotion. Yea I'm faired skinned and freckle easily but I love the sun. Great product
Anita C.
Richmond, KY
Amazing!! Used this in the tanning bed it made my skin more tan instead of being red. Every time I used it I could tell it was making my skin more tanner!!
Sherry E.
I love this tanning gel. Using this I got a fast and even tan. This is by far my favorite tanning product! I highly recommend because to me its cheaper and works better and faster than some of the pricier brands
Alisa V.
The tanning lotion that has the tingle effect is different. On me it feels really hot like it’s burning me faster. Not my favorite but a lot of people like the tingle.
AMBER B.
𝐴𝑠 π‘Ž π‘™π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘’π‘Ÿ, π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ 𝐼 β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ "𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒" 𝐼 π‘–π‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘¦ 𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑒π‘₯𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑! π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘£π‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ "𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙" π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘›π‘§π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑠 π‘ π‘’π‘β„Ž π‘Ž π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”. π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’!
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. It gives me a bronzed look in hours and it smells amazing. I feel like it hydrates my skin and creates the bronzed look I’m going for in and after sun. It is affordable and I buy it often.
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
OK for me this is FiveStar, some people hate the tingling… They consider it more burning, which it kind of is but I love it! I love love it!! Australian gold is so affordable, this actually grabs the light from the bed to you, or the sun! The tingle let you know it’s working, because it tingles where you’re getting hit most- nose, shoulders etc. I highly recommend this product, more than any other Australian gold tanning lotion! Again, that if you like the β€œtingle!”
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
This is a good lotion and smells great too! Im not a big fan of lotion and prefer a spray but this does work well .
Allie L.
Pine Beach, NJ
One of the better lotions available at grocery or drug stores. It’s a good lotion for the price and you will definitely get some color with it.

Looking for your answer?