Australian Gold Faces Sheer Coverage with InvisiDry uploaded by Sarah I.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Unique InvisiDry™ Technology for a Non-Oily, Matte Finish. Anti-Aging Formula. Oil-Free & Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested. UVA/UVB  Protection. Native Australian Acacia Extract Provides Antioxidants. Water Resistant for 80 Minutes Australian Gold® Sheer Coverage Sunscreen with InvisiDry™ Technology feels clean and smooth.  Indulge in this luxurious formula with Native Coconut scent for satiny, soft skin. see more...

• How does this lotion smell?8 Answers
  • Can you apply makeup over this as a daily sunscreen?8 Answers
  • Donde puedo comprar este producto me gustaría probarlo .. 4 Answers
Australian Gold Faces Sheer Coverage with InvisiDry
  • "This is great for protecting my sensitive face, and it smells awesome! I haven't burned yet while using it." in 3 reviews
Shaye S.
This is the only sun block I will allow to go on my face. Not only is it meant for faces but it’s a strong spf to protect me from the sun when it’s at its hottest. It’s also non greasy which is a life saver for all faces, not just mine.
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
Australian Gold Sunscreen is by far my favorite. Especially because it smells really good too. You wouldn't think Sunscreen would have a good smell, but it does. Australian Gold InvisiDry gives your skin the protect it needs from the sun. I highly recommend this product.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great sunscreen. It definitely protects you from the sun and from getting sunburnt. I love this sunscreen. Will definitely recommend this product and will be repurchasing as well.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Love Australian gold, always have always will. Gentle and smooth on skin, makes me feel nice a glowing. Pretty packaging, and not to expensive always does the trick! I'd buy again, and recommend to anyone.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy buen bloqueador protector solar el mejor autralian Gold faces sheer coverage ,tiene una muy buena cobertura y es waterprooft contra el agua el precio esta bien economico y lo mejor lo encuentras donde quiera
Marie L.
Palm Bay, FL
My favorite way to protect my skin when I'm out on the boat, the beach or hanging out in my backyard! It smells fantastic, goes on sheer, absorbs fast and is light weight not greasy. P ore ting your skin is so important especially living in Florida. All of the Australian Gold products are worth their weight in gold!
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
This is a great facial sunscreen! I ordered this on Amazon after reading some reviews and I was not disappointed. It goes on very easily and has a VERY pleasant smell! It worked very well too - did not get burnt. I was in a sunny theme park all day and only reapplied twice. It stayed on even though I sweat, but didn't get in my eyes which I loved. I'll definitely keep using this.
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
Growing up I thought that, because I had darker skin I could get sun burns, boy was I wrong ! I am constantly going to the lake with friends, camping with family, and fishing for hours in the heat. Once I began using this product, I've seen a dratoc change in my skin. The scent is nice, and the product feels nice and cooling. I love this & would recommend this for everyone !
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I was searching for a good sunscreen that I could use on my face without breaking out. sucess! Australian Gold products have always been favorites of mine, I love the scents and quality of their products. This one is really nice because it dries fast too, and doesn't feel heavy like a lot of sunscreens do.
Sarah I.
ROSCOMMON, MI
I use this sunscreen on my face every day for work. I work outside, bugs and sweat are common daily occurrences. The light scent doesn't attract bugs and the light weight formula doesn't make me feel gross being outside all day.
Emily L.
N Smithfield, RI
Does this stuff work? Is it worth spending money on?
Hayli Z.
Does anyone know if this is good for sensitive skin
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Is it very effective? does it like wear off after a short amount of time?
Briana H.
Burlington, WI
Does this product after apply have a scent that could potentially attract mosquitoes?
Cassie K.
Cleveland
I absolutely love this product because I can co fidently use it on my face with out it making me oily. It smells amazing too which is a bonus.