Australian Gold Exotic Oil Spray

by Australian Gold

Exotic Oil Spray is enhanced with Carrot Oil to nourish skin and encourage dark color! Walk with confidence when you intensify your color! When you rely on the nourishing care of the top sun care collection made with real, nutrient-rich ingredients, you look and feel your best for every sunny day! *Product images feature new packaging, packaging of products shipped may vary.

Australian Gold Exotic Oil Spray Anyone used this recently ? Heard some recommendations and thinking to buy
Does this tend to rub off on your clothes? If I wore a white coverup later after applying has anyone noticed bronzer on the clothes?
Why there is no expiry on the product ? Dark tanning exotic oil spray
Start your review of Australian Gold Exotic Oil Spray!
Andrea B.
Carrollton, TX
This product works! It turned me a pretty bronzed orange. Its been years since I've used it but I loved the pretty tan I got and it lasted for weeks!
Madison L.
Waco, TX
I'm not sure why this doesn't have a full 5 stars! I absolute love this product! It helps you achieve a flawless, natural tan. I'm not a big fan of spray tans so I'm always looking for ways to tan faster outside in the sun. This product is amazing and I recommend it 10/10. It also works great on top of their sunscreen so you're protected as well as this has no SPF.
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
I have been using Australian Gold tanning oil for so many years. Since then there have been many other brands to come out but I always go back to Australian Gold. I always get the best and quickest tan using this oil. My skin always looks so bronze and has a gorgeous glow. Plus it smells good too like a tropical vacation. I will always love this tanning oil.
Annie B.
W Portsmouth, OH
Australian Gold Exotic Oil Spray uploaded by Annie B.
This is the only thing I will buy and use for a day out in the sun! Like all Australian Gold products , it literally smells like the beach ! Its asprey nozzle, so its much easier to apply and not waste any. It has a hydrating formula, so it also moisturizes as it helps to tan your skin. Plus its affordable!
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
This has been a favorite of mine since I was a young girl. The pump spray bottle is easy to spray and distribute product. Rub it into the skin and I'm good to go. This needs to be used by individuals who already have a good base tan. The scent is amazing and I highly recommend it.
Olga T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love love love this spray! Goes on evenly and does feel oily at all! I've always used tanning lotions before due to the sprays being greesy and making my skin breakout. But not this one! So glad I found a spray that works! Must have for all beach vacations.
Bettina W.
Charleston
I used this alot growing up. I dont use anything now, except sunscreen. I loved the smell and the oils were so radiant and it did tan me pretty quickly. It's affordable and you can find in a drug store. I would recommend.
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
Love this for when I’m outside tanning! Smells amazing as well.this is my favorite brand.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
1,036 reviews
This product works wonderful... I apply this before I go outside to tan or in a tanning bed dont be alarmed because of the color that comes out it dark but as you rub it in it will go on evenly and fade out. This will help your tan look beautiful and keep your tan going longer. I recommend this product.
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
This is a good brand of tanning oil, but I prefer a kind with some sort of spf in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Judita D.
London , London
il y a un an
Annie B. il y a un an
Yes! I've been using it all summer!! I love it!