BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD #12 in Tanning Oil

Inspired by Australian sun worshippers, supplies your skin with the natural vitamins, nutrients and enzymes it needs for the darkest tan nature will allow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patti C.
Meriden, CT
If you're looking for a deep bronze tan, this is the oil for you! I use it once per week at the beach!! It lasts for a while, I don't find myself constantly reapplying! The only caution is that if you don't tan well, this isn't for you. I would recommend to those who already have a base tan and looking to deepen their bronze!! Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
I honestly love this product. I used it this past summer and received an amazing tan! Its kinda pricey but its worth it! You don't have to use a whole lot to get it to work for you either. Id definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. Australian Gold Fast Action UV Magnifying Lotion with Tingle Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Australian Gold is definitely one of my top tanning oil's.I probably bought it from a Walgreens or a convenient store. The cute little panda on the front is so adorable. The sun is so mild you won't even know it was there. I would definitely buy this product again!
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
I'm currently using this. Picked it up from ulta for around $7 and I love it. I prefer oil over lotion because it's easier to apply. I use this when I tan indoors almost everyday. Gives your skin a good color I will def buy again
Shelby L.
I love this brand of tanning oil! It goes on smoothly but does not leave a wet or clunky feelings very long. It dries well and doesn't cause a streaky tan. Smell is also pleasant.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Now working most of the day I don't spend nearly the amount of time as I used to in the sun. This product works amazing at fast forwarding the tanning process in probably half the time. I would definitely buy it again!
Ivette U.
I use this suntan because it is super effective and quick to get a nice color, recommendation to always use sunscreen with this product since having no protection factor you can insolarte because it is very strong. I love it too
Hannah S.
Soddy Daisy , TN
This is a summer time essential for me! Love love love the scent. The product works instantly as a bronzer and only enhances once you sit in the sun! I would definitely recommend and will continue to use in the future.
Jessica R.
This is by far my favorite brand of tanning oil. It smells amazing, reminds me of fruit loops. It's not too oily, it doesn't feel greasy on the skin and I feel like it starts working almost immediately! Totally worth the buy.
Leah S.
Jacksonville, FL
You will never find me at the beach without this in my bag. I apply it about every 20-30 minutes. Let it soak in and reapply. Leave my tan golden brown and keeps it long lasting!