BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD #6 in Tanning Oil

Inspired by Australian sun worshippers, supplies your skin with the natural vitamins, nutrients and enzymes it needs for the darkest tan nature will allow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alecka C.
I am super picky when it comes to tanning oils and this is one of my favorites. The thing is, although I've never experienced red burned skin, my tan will get very very dark and start to peel. I know that I am essentially burnt, but it's just not fun to have a peeling tan. When I use the exotic oil spray, my skin stays super moisturized and never peels. The one reason that I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the spraying mechanism gets stuck making it hard to spray sometimes.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE this stuff.. it goes on easy, does leave you oily, and it smells GREAT !!!! I lived in Florida and loved to lay in the warm sun. When I first moved to Florida I wasn't sure what to use. I am not a shy person and asked a woman that was getting her supply and asked her what she used.. She handed me the bottle and stated she never uses anything else. So ever since I have had this in my sunning arsenal. This is one of my favorite Tanning sprays..
Ashley B.
Pleasant Dale, NE
This is my must have #beachday item! It has a summer scent not a lotion smell. It makes my skin feel moisturized while leaving a glowing tan after being in the sun. It dries quickly so you don't look super shiny or oily laying on the beach you feel moisturized and bronzed while smelling great! Amazing product that I cannot live without. Great price for a quality product. I would definitely recommend you have this in your beach bag this year.
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This tanning oil is by far the best smelling tanning products I've ever used. I use self tanners but use this 'tanning aide' every time I go to the beach and sometimes on my porch when it's not really beach weather. The price is great and it's not a product you have to hunt down. Only 4 stars because the sprayer is not my favorite.
Melissa C.
When it come to tanning lotions everyone is different. But this one is the choice of many people. It's leaves your skin looking and felling amazing! It keeps your skin moist so it does not dry out when laying out/ being outide for a long period of time! Also I have very fair skin and it helps me get the base tan.
Alexis M.
Anchorage, AK
As someone who has been in the tanning industry for many years I can truly say this is one of the best spelling oils on the market . However, this is an outdoor spray, and not to be used indoors with artificial UV light. This can ruin acrylics, and doesn't aid in the moisturization of the skin.
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
After tanning with this product I always come in with a gorgeous, deep tan! It has a great summer scent as well! After a few minutes after applying, it dries up a little bit leaving the glossy and bronze appearance without a super oily residue! This is always my go to tanning oil!
Tara N.
This stuff works real nice. It has a great beachy smell. Of course, it's a bit oily but that's what you're buying so you get what you buy! I wouldn't use it on a beach day when you plan on going out right after because sometimes it's difficult to get the oil feeling off.
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
I have a light skin but I loooove being tanned, so that can be tricky. This sunscreen is perfect for that! Easy to apply, great smell, it really protects the skin and the tan that you get is amazing. I totally recommend: great price, great tan, great protection. Love it!
jessica t.
Amherst, NY
One of the better outdoor oils/lotions I've used. It goes on easily and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I've never had an issue getting dark color when using this product. It has similar results to an indoor bronzing lotion. One of the perks is that it isn't expensive.