Australian Gold Exotic Blend Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Betsy E.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Exotic Blend® Water Resistant (80 minutes) SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer.
With Kona coffee infused bronzers.
#1 fragrance.
Broad spectrum. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I love this sunscreen. I used it all throughout my beach vacation and I got a great, even tan while protecting my skin.
The sunscreen smells amazing. It has a fresh coffee scent. It is very creamy and easy to apply. I apply it every 2 hours.
I was honestly worried that I won’t be able to get tanned by using this but I did!
I purchased it from Amazon for about $8. It is definitely one of the more affordable sunscreens on the market.

Love it and recommend it!
Heather R.
I love the smell of this sunscreen. I like the addition of a bronzer in it while it still protects me from the sun. It is easy to apply and keeps me from getting a sunburn. I prefer the squeeze bottle over the spray bottle.
Jennifer V.
LOVE this stuff!! We took it with us on our last cruise to the Bahamas and it worked really well on my pretty pale skin. It gave that extra little bronzed shimmer too.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
This sunscreen smells amazing and makes me want to spend hours in the sun. My skin feels amazing too and I know I won't burn.
Nicole S.
I love the scent. It doesn’t irritate my skin as I’m slightly sensitive. Will definitely buy again!!
Moyra W.
Hünenberg See
Australian Gold is hands down my favourite sunscreen brand. I only use their products because I love them so much. The smell is heaven, I love how fluid the products are and the bronzing effect is very much appreciated.
Paula d.
Westminster, London
I used this sunscreen on my last holidays in Brazil and it was amazing, I didn’t burn like a lobster, got a nice tan and besides this I still have a beautiful colour on my skin!! AND THE SMELL ITS AMAZING!!
Betsy E.
Sumas, WA
This stuff is incredible! I stumbled upon it while in California. I have fair skin, yet got a golden glow:) The smell is amazing! I bought it at CVS. I feel like a total beach babe wearing it:) I can't say enough good things about it. Goes on so silky and leaves no sticky feeling! So happy I finally found a fave sunscreen for my sunshiny days :)
Shaylen Y.
Lovely smelling (Bubblegum? Pineapple?) sunscreen, but didn't give me much bronze colour. Bought at Ulta. Broke out my face (yes I know I shouldn't have used it there, but this girl was desperate). I'd repurchase for the scent alone.