Australian Gold Exotic Blend Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Betsy E.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Exotic Blend® Water Resistant (80 minutes) SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer.
With Kona coffee infused bronzers.
#1 fragrance.
Broad spectrum. see more...

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
LOVE this stuff!! We took it with us on our last cruise to the Bahamas and it worked really well on my pretty pale skin. It gave that extra little bronzed shimmer too.
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
This sunscreen smells amazing and makes me want to spend hours in the sun. My skin feels amazing too and I know I won't burn.
Betsy E.
Betsy E.
Sumas
This stuff is incredible! I stumbled upon it while in California. I have fair skin, yet got a golden glow:) The smell is amazing! I bought it at CVS. I feel like a total beach babe wearing it:) I can't say enough good things about it. Goes on so silky and leaves no sticky feeling! So happy I finally found a fave sunscreen for my sunshiny days :)
Shaylen Y.
Shaylen Y.
Lovely smelling (Bubblegum? Pineapple?) sunscreen, but didn't give me much bronze colour. Bought at Ulta. Broke out my face (yes I know I shouldn't have used it there, but this girl was desperate). I'd repurchase for the scent alone.