Australian Gold Dark Tanning Oil Intensifier

Dark Tanning Oil Intensifier contains bronzing oils to moisturize and reveal darker skin! Walk with confidence when you intensify your color! When you rely on the nourishing care of the top sun care collection made with real, nutrient-rich ingredients, you look and feel your best for every sunny day! *Product images feature new packaging, packaging of products shipped may vary.

How is this brand incomparason to Hawaiian tropics? I’m looking to get really dark!
where can you buy it in Canada?
May be a dumb question, but does it make you burn when you're in the sun? I use baby oil as a moisturizer and made that mistake before going to a water park and I burned real bad.
Start your review of Australian Gold Dark Tanning Oil Intensifier!
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Oil Intensifier uploaded by Raquel C.
Definitely recommend! Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer One of my absolute favorite sunscreens with instant bronzer. I never burn when I apply this, and I always have an instant glowy, bronze after tanning. It's easy to apply, and it's affordable
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
This stuff smells amazing! It has a light orange scent to it and works so well! The intensifier doesn’t have any bronzer in it but helps keep your skin moisturized to absorb the rays better.
Clarissa V.
California
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Oil Intensifier uploaded by Clarissa V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hi guys, today I came to tell you about my experience with the Australian Gold suntan lotion! I love this brand, the fragrance is wonderful and the best: it doesn't leave the skin oily and the bronze looks beautiful ❤️ I really love it
Sarah D.
Mississippi State, MS
I used to use this stuff all the time. I have really fair skin, but this oil gave me the perfect tan. But be careful because this oil an also fry you if you aren't paying attention.
Adrena R.
Tampa, FL
This oil is amazing. Perfect for a day at the beach or for the tanning bed on a dark, rainy day. Gives the perfect amount of bronze glow! Downside: I have only been able to find it at the tanning salon.
Nicole B.
Streamwood, IL
I use this every time I lay out in the sun. it smells so good & I ALWAYS get color. every single time even if I'm not outside for a very long time.
Ashley E.
Pomona, CA
SMELLS SO GOOD !!!!! SO NICE FOR EVERYDAY USE DURING THE SUMMER. MAKES YOU FEEL TAN AND SMELL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO THE BEACH :)
Beth L.
For an inexpensive dark tanning oil....this works great. I'm not a huge fan of bronzer but this one does fine. Doesn't leave you looking orange like some bronzer can.
Maythe Z.
Keyport, NJ
I have lighter skin and this helps me get a bit of color in the summer months. It worked so well my friend took it because she wanted to try it out.
Jaclyn M.
gettysburgh
Love using this product, always satisfied with the outcome! Never get irritated while using. Love the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...