BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

ColorBoost™ Maximizer Develops Faster, Darker Color that Lasts Longer. Native Australian Oils. Carrot, Sunflower & Annatto Oil Amplify Color. Banana Extract Deepens the Darkest Color. Antioxidant Vitamins A & E Soften & Smooth Skin. Beach Inspired Native Coconut Fragrance. No Sunscreen & No Mineral Oil An exotic blend of Native Oils lusciously moisturize, revealing sensually smooth, dark skin that is even-toned to perfection. For the Tan of Your Life... and the Life of Your Tan! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
Review for: Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil, 8 Ounce more...
This is one of my favorite tanning lotions! I know its bad, but i tan a lot. This lotion isnt sticky and dries quicker than youd think. It is gentle and has a strong, beachy aroma. The lotion itself is yellowish so you can see where you are applying it, but it dries clear. It was under $20 but i dont remember the exact price. I use this lotion in the tanning bed as well as outdoors. When i use this lotion my friends tell me that i smell amazing, and after each tan using it, i have a more intensified tan line. The packaging is super cute and the bottle is easy to carry around! I definitely recommend.
Kaila M.
Review for: Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil, 8 Ounce more...
I absolutely love this product! It smells fabulous and does what it says. I’m very pale naturally so this product helps give me a nice, glowing tan and helps prevent it from fading away too soon. Didn’t get burnt once while using this product
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
Review for: Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil, 8 fl oz more...
I love using the Australian gold products. I usually get tan really fast and it’s a good value. It’s not very expensive. Easy to apply and gentle. It’s the only product I use when I lay out. I would highly recommend it.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Es un excelente producto!! Para empezar me encanta el olor tan divino que deja en la piel, además de proteger y darle un brillo que ningún otro producto lo deja. Es un bronceador perfecto para los dias de playa y que nunca me faltará en el bolso de verano, 100% recomendado. No irrita la piel ni la reseca, humecta, broncea y protege la piel, todo en uno solo, lo amo!!!
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Review for: Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil, 8 fl oz more...
I used this for the first time and I really liked it! It sunk right into the skin didn't leave you feeling oily! But wow did it make my skin super tan! I was a little confused if it was a tanning oil since it only says intensifier but it gave me a super bronze tan with only being in the sun for 4 hours if that! The only thing I didn't like is that I felt like because I didn't feel it or see it on my skin I needed more and more lol Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil
Shakira C.
Loved this product from the moment I tried it it instantly made my skin look nicer and more toned works really good for people who love dark tans it met all my expectations I would definitely purchase this again
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
This is one of my all time favorite tanning oils. I use it on top of my favorite sun block. Not only does it give you an instant glow, but it also leaves your skin feeling hydrated. I also love how it's not actually oily, but more of a gel, so you can actually use your hands after you apply it.
Savannah R.
Philadelphia , PA
Obsessed with this stuff! I used it down the shore on Memorial Day weekend where there was not much sun out and let me tell you! I have such a nice tan now that I can't wait to get out to the beach and use it again! My new go to product and an amazing smell as well!
Angie R.
Bay City, OR
My most favorite tanner ever! I use it on my legs every summer I tan and it works like a dream and smells like coconuts! It's a must have every time I go to the pool or beach! It gives me such a brown/ golden tan that I get compliments on 👍
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I love this. It def gives me a bronzed look. I love the smell of all of these products also. Love the applicator for it. I buy it at Walmart usually or Target. It's pretty perfect for tanning by the pool!
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Where can you buy this product?
Melissa M.
Barbourville, KY
What does it smell like?
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX
Does everyone love this as much as I do?!?!
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How long does this product take before you start seeing results?
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does this product work on those who are fair skinned and burn easy?