Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil

ColorBoost™ Maximizer Develops Faster, Darker Color that Lasts Longer. Native Australian Oils. Carrot, Sunflower & Annatto Oil Amplify Color. Banana Extract Deepens the Darkest Color. Antioxidant Vitamins A & E Soften & Smooth Skin. Beach Inspired Native Coconut Fragrance. No Sunscreen & No Mineral Oil An exotic blend of Native Oils lusciously moisturize, revealing sensually smooth, dark skin that is even-toned to perfection. For the Tan of Your Life... and the Life of Your Tan!

How is this brand incomparason to Hawaiian tropics? I’m looking to get really dark!
where can you buy it in Canada?
May be a dumb question, but does it make you burn when you're in the sun? I use baby oil as a moisturizer and made that mistake before going to a water park and I burned real bad.
Start your review of Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil!
3 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
More like 3.5 stars... I got this off Amazon and the smell is amazing, but it's extremely liquidy. After opening it I have to keep it in a plastic bag to keep the stuff in my bag oil free, but it does work pretty well so far (used twice) my legs and stomach got darker and my face is slowly catching up with the help of this.
4 months agoDenison, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this everytime I'm going to be in the sun, an I'm a pale white girl, so I burn easily. But this stuff truly works for me. I never burn an actually tan. Its affordable. Less then 10 I believe. I just love how it darkens my skin without burning. I recommend it to everyone.
5 months agoMc Donald, TN
There’s nothing better for Summer than a beautiful, glowing tan! I love how easy it is to apply and that it’s not too greasy. It rubs in perfectly on your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. It smells SO good! Like a tropical paradise for sure!
3 months agoFort Drum, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this product! I’m very fair skinned so it is possible to burn with this product however if start out using it and limit your time in the sun then gradually increase you will see an amazing tan! I bought what was left at the store because I love it that much!
3 months agoBella Vista, AR
Great pricing for a great product -usually half the price if other brands but I have always had great results with this product .. I have used the oil as well as many lotions and the scents are amazing too!
10 months agoBrooksville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is okay but I expected a sun block and this is for sure just a body oil. It gives you a nice tanned look and is moisturizing but does not provide much sun protection if any at all
a year agoWest Palm Bch, FL
The orange creamsicle smell of this tanning oil really brings me back to my childhood. My mother used it when I was young, and I use it now. The reason why this ourdoor tanning oil has been around for over 27 year is because it works, and works fast. My tan always comes out 3x darker than it would if I didn't use this product, and cuts my actual time in the sun down significantly. Not to mention it is insanely moisturizing, so not only does it deepen your tan but it allows your skin to hold that tan for a longer period of time. This always has been and always will be my all time favorite outdoor tanning oil.
2 years agoEast Moriches, NY
This is one of my favorite tanning lotions! I know its bad, but i tan a lot. This lotion isnt sticky and dries quicker than youd think. It is gentle and has a strong, beachy aroma. The lotion itself is yellowish so you can see where you are applying it, but it dries clear. It was under $20 but i dont remember the exact price. I use this lotion in the tanning bed as well as outdoors. When i use this lotion my friends tell me that i smell amazing, and after each tan using it, i have a more intensified tan line. The packaging is super cute and the bottle is easy to carry around! I definitely recommend.
3 years ago
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Intensifier Oil uploaded by Shakira C.
Loved this product from the moment I tried it it instantly made my skin look nicer and more toned works really good for people who love dark tans it met all my expectations I would definitely purchase this again
2 years agoBowie, MD
This is one of my all time favorite tanning oils. I use it on top of my favorite sun block. Not only does it give you an instant glow, but it also leaves your skin feeling hydrated. I also love how it's not actually oily, but more of a gel, so you can actually use your hands after you apply it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...