Australian Gold Dark Tanning Exotic Oil Spray, 8 fl oz uploaded by Celeste D.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

• Does this tend to rub off on your clothes? If I wore a wh...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa G.
Indio, CA
Australian gold tanning oil smells so amazing. It's so thin and it sinks into your skin making your skin baby soft. The packaging is very appealing. I bought my bottle at Walmart. It is so gentle and smells so good in the summer I buy extra bottles to use during winter when my skin is extra dry.
Jessica G.
The Australian gold tanning oils always smell absolutely amazing! I love how this oil leaves my skin silky smooth without the greasy feeling I get from other tanning oils I've used in the past.
Amber G.
Lancaster, WI
Love this. Use it all the time when I am out at the beach which is all the time. I love the smell and it feels great on your skin. It really is for someone that has a medium to darker skin tone.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Perfect for someone with a dark complexion. I always use this in the summer or on vacation during a day at the beach! This product has a great smell to it as well, unlike some products!
subrina f.
Antioch, CA
I absolute love this product! It helps you achieve a flawless, natural tan. I'm not a big fan of spray tans so I'm always looking for ways to tan faster outside in the sun. This product is amazing and I recommend it to all my family and friends.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I love this!!! It has instant bronzer so it works so great! And it smells good! I definitely recommend to anyone who tans, or wants to get a little more color!
Amy J.
Daphne, AL
Pretty good tanning product. I usually get dark when I use it at the pool or beach. I have to reapply it if I get wet but no big deal
Julie M.
Akron, OH
This is a great tanning accelerator. Great for a day at the beach or while laying by the pool. Also smells amazing.
Marisa O.
Does this tend to rub off on your clothes? If I wore a white coverup later after applying has anyone noticed bronzer on the clothes?