BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

New! Carrot Oil Formula You Will Love the Silky Feel and Tropical Scent of This Blend. With Aloe & Vitamin E. No Sunscreen & No Mineral Oil. For Indoor & Outdoor Tanning. Recyclable Packaging New  & improved formula, enhanced with carrot oil, supplies your skin with the natural vitamins, nutrients and enzymes it needs for the darkest tan nature will allow.  Premium oils help condition and moisturize the skin so it tans better and stays tan longer, protecting it from the drying effects of wind and water. see more...

• Why there is no expiry on the product ? Dark tanning ...1 Answers
  • Will this tan you into a nice tan colour?6 Answers
  • How long does the tan last? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It smells great and being a non-spf user because I seem to not tan at all, I really love that it keeps my skin nice and moisturized while out in the Florida sun all day " in 2 reviews
  • "Always take this with me when I go on vacation, it goes on really well and smells great." in 1 review
  • "Australian Gold Dark Tanning Exotic Oil Spray works great." in 1 review
  • "love austrialian gold brand great product ." in 1 review
  • "Australian Gold also has really nice smelling products. " in 1 review
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
For me, the first thing that caught my eye is the smell. Oh, Yes, how it smells. Sweet but not too sweet, not suffocating. Immediately noticeable that the flavor is good, not cheap. Personally, the smell reminds me of some creamy toffee, caramels. The smell remains on the skin, but will be felt only if the nose to bury. Not noticeable to others.
Texture. Very light, almost weightless, and should be on the beach in the heat.The tool resembles a body lotion. Color light Golden, beige. Distributed easily. Absorbed very quickly. Literally 5-10 seconds after application, You don't feel that You have something. Can rest easy, even if You whole body will lie on the sand to the body, nothing will stick. When you touch the skin very soft and velvety.
Bronzor/hiliter. Your skin will be beautiful before You tan. As part means there is something like a bronzer-hilatura, which immediately gives You a light Golden hue and shimmer. Australian Gold Dark Tanning Exotic Oil Spray
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
This spray smells delicious and is super easy to apply!!! I discovered it at my mom in laws house by the pool this past summer and loved it sooo much I had to buy my own bottle. The results were awesome from this spray and my tan was even and a nice color. I will say even though it's a spray be sure to rub it in to avoid any funny spots or missed areas but besides that I plan to use it again this summer and highly recommend.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
A great oil for those who already have a tan started. If you're just starting out this is not for you, you will burn. When I can't find my regular oil this one is always my standby. I love Australian Gold products. They leave you smelling awesome!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
This tanning oil is extremely easy to apply. At first I was afraid of it leaving my skin sticky or oily, but thankfully it didn't! It absorbs into the skin very fast. The smell is absolutely amazing, I have never had a tanning oil/lotion that has worked and smelled as good as this. I am in love with this product!
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
I became addicted to this bronzer the finish that leaves is super natural is very oily and not dry but it is my favorite since I bought it there has not been a day that goes to the pool or beach and do not use it.
Jenna M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this! I use this all the time and it smells great!! It works so well and is not streaky or sticky at all! It's a great price and you can buy it anywhere! It ,eat my expectations and it's a great product
Cierra F.
I just recently bought this product and I love it. The smell is amazing along with the packaging. I am a fist time user but I will definitely buy again. I purchased my bottle at Walmart and it was inexpensive and works effectively.
Hannah S.
warren, MI
i use this all the time in the summer when i tan. it works great and gives you an instant glow right when you spray it on. be careful not to lay out too long with it on though, because you will slow cook like a Hawaiian cookout pig
Alaina K.
Aurora, IN
This product is my go to when I'm laying on the beach or just at the pool. It gives me protection as well as speeding up the tanning process. I like the bottle and how it sprays. Doesn't feel too greasy compared to others.
Kayla P.
This spray oil is the bomb! It gets me really dark&has a perfect color! I absolutely love the color it leaves me! I would highly recommend this! I buy it from walmart! Is perfect for me. Rather this than any other brand
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Am i the only one who gets super burnt from this?
Rachel B.
Does this make your orange?
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
Where can I find this product?
Tamara S.
Sydney
Will this tan you into a nice tan colour?
Megan K.
Who loves this tanning spray? I find it absolutely AMAZING!