BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

With Native Australian Oils And Vitamin E, This Exotic Blend Is Superb Tanning Lotion Formulation That Allows Your Natural Pigmentation Process To Tan As Fast As Nature Allows. Nutrients, Moisturizers And Protectants Keep Your Skin Hydrated And Conditioned To Allow Maximum Uv Stimulated Melanin (Tanning) Production. You Will Love Its Clean, Silky Smooth Feel And Fresh, Tropical Scent. Biosine Complex Superior Skin Conditioning For Indoor And Outdoor Tanning With Panthenol And Aloe No Mineral Oil Made In Usa see more...

Elizet P.
I usually use Maui babe but they were out of stock so I purchased this instead. It was okay, not my favorite but it seemed to be effective. I'm not a big fan of the scent, whenever I use it my boyfriend mentions how it smells like a car cleaner. But I usually just use this as a quick lotion/sun block replacement when I know I'm going to be walking in the sun a lot
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
After owning a tanning salon for 7yrs this product was definitely on my shelf. We highly recommended this product for the price and the quality it was must for after tanning use. Definitely helped keep skin moisturized and lock in that tan
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
All time favorite.

As I said on ny wishlist, this accelerator is my favorite. I mean, common, Is Australian Gold, is a classic.

It gives you a tan to die for, the gorgeous color lasts for weeks. Your skin looks like you were bathing in gold. It has Native oils and Vitamine E, It moisturizers like heaven. Your skin is left soft and silky.

Panthenol, aloe, vitamin E. No mineral oil and Recyclable packaging.

The smell is one of the best parts. I recommend this 100%.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I love this tanning accelerator lotion! It can be used indoors and outdoors. I love using it in the tanning bed, it really does make you tan faster. I purchased my lotion on Amazon but it is also available at Walmart.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Very moisturizing and great scented after tanning lotion. It deep meet my expectations, but I still have lotions I like better. I just prefer things one for excelerating my tan. I'm a repeat user and I still enjoy it. I purchased from Tantopia where I used to work, now I work at a different tanning salon that doesn't carry this. I do recommend because it's a great value. Affordable price for a huge bottle of lotion. Smells really good and makes your skin feel very soft. I'm still no where near halfway done my first bottle and I've had it for well over a year now which is great. You really get your money's worth for this one!
Julia K.
Covington, KY
Australian Gold Tanning Accelerator is my MVP product because it works so well. When I put it on my skin it doesn't make my skin all oily and gross feeling. It makes my skin feel soft and nourished and beautiful. And the way it turns my skin tan so fast makes my skin look like I've been at the beach for months, i love it. I recommend this product to all my friends and family to use.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I have to admit, for the price and quality of this product, it deserves 4 stars. The smell is lovely, the color is lovely, the consistency, and the fact the product does what it says, i give 4 stars. I am an advanced tanner, so certain tanning lotions don't touch my skin, while others enhance my dark brown color. Australian gold will always have good products.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
So the lotion in the pic for this is a after tan lotion not a accelerator lol

My review for the after tan Forever After from 02-6-07 from Iamtan.com

I have used this off and on for yrs and I still like it!! Nice light warm vanilla scent and very moisturizing for hrs!!

5/5 stars

Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love this lotion! I use it as a regular lotion on a daily basis. I put it on after showering and tanning. It makes my skin feel soft and not greasy at all! I bought it off of amazon. I would buy it again.
Miranda M.
This is my favorite tanning product and it's made for both indoor and outdoor tanning. It smells great and also moisturizes the skin if you spend a lot of time outdoors in the summer.
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
How much does this cost?