BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Continuous Sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage.  Plus they are 100% formula inside - no propellant added! Fine Finish™ Technology provides fast drying mist that is not sticky or tacky. Instant natural bronzer provides immediate, golden brown color. 360 spray provides even, all-over coverage. Water/sweat resistant. Refreshing formula moisturizes and smoothes skin. #1 Fragrance. see more...

Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the Australian gold continuous spray with instant bronzer spf8 that why I give it five stars review repeat first time user love the parodic it has a relay nice packageing and nice pic on the can no room for improvement noting to change of it nice as it is.
Kris B.
Oswego, IL
Australian Gold Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer SPF 8 Does well to prevent burning and is not greasy or has an overly obnoxious odor. The bronzer component is also not aggressive. You would have to use the whole can within a week to see impact, which is fine with me. It's very subtle.
Julie A.
Australian Gold is a brand I trust for my tanning desires. The smell is amazing and refreshing compared to the competing brands of tanning lotion I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone looking to tan safely, while smelling amazing!!
Bianca P.
I love the Australia Gold sunscreen and lotions. They are not greasy and actually smells pretty good. I'm not a fan of the color or the way it settles into your skin. With the bronzing spray I actually didn't see much of a change in my skin tone and I generally become very tan from bronzers.
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
I love this because even though it only has 8 spf I won't get burned. I only tan because there still is protectant in it. I is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get a tan for the summer.
Kourt M.
The first time I bought this is was from CVS and the nozzle wasn't working. It wouldn't spray at all. I exchanged it for one that worked and I love it! Makes me feel tan and beautiful when I'm out in the sun.
Danielle E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This is my go-to sunscreen! I love the sent and it does not leave you feeling like you need to shower right away. This also is what gets me the tannest being a naturally pale person.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Australian Gold is a great brand. It smells amazing and leaves an gives you an amazing tan. I like the fact that it's not greasy and it rubs into your skin easily and leaves you protected for hours.
Leigha D.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love Australian gold! My mom always used this when i was growing up and now i use it. I love it! I love the way it smells and makes me a beautiful bronze color! :)
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
I love the continuous spray with instant bronzer. It is easy to apply and the bronzer looks great. Effective and gentle product. I would recommend to others.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Does the bronzer in this product make you look streaky or orange at all?