BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Continuous Sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage.  Plus they are 100% formula inside - no propellant added! Fine Finish™ Technology provides fast drying mist that is not sticky or tacky. Instant natural bronzer provides immediate, golden brown color. 360 spray provides even, all-over coverage. Water/sweat resistant. Refreshing formula moisturizes and smoothes skin. #1 Fragrance. see more...

Australian Gold Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer SPF 15
  • "I loved the continuous spray it made it easier for me to put it on. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and gives a nice touch of color which is awesome at the first part of summer when I'm really white again." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I really like this sun tan lotion because it is a spray which is much easier than a lotion and it gives me a bronzed look. I also get a really good tan using this sunscreen without getting too brunt. I would recommend this.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Bought this stuff for my Florida trip and loved it, I'm a repeat user. If you're hesitant to buy any of Australians gold products don't be! They are always so great and never let me down in times of need.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of the best tanning oils! It is such a great brand that is always reliable. It smells AHHAZING and you smell so good for hours!!! It really does work and you can tell a huge difference between when you apply it and when you don’t. Try it!!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love this and how you get an instant bronze glow! This is the one sunscreen oil I repeatedly buy every summer! It's definitely buildable and leaves your skin so glowy and mildly protected. I don't recommend long sun exposure when you wear this.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
Perfect for the summer. Gives you the golden bronze look without leaving you orange. It's affordable and I actually used a coupon to get it. I really like that it sprays on so you can add it evenly. Perfect for those summer tan legs.
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
I've never been able to get a natural tan until I started using this. I always used to burn, peel, repeat. With the built-in bronzer I am able to have one! People ask me all the time if I'm tanning in a tanning bed!
Carmen D.
The smell is great 👍🏼 one of the best smells I’ve tried on sunscreens. This gives you a nice tan look and at the same time it protects you from the sun. I bought the spf 30. Easy to apply and it’s non greasy.
Victoria G.
Orlando
This product is great for those who want protection and to get a summer glow. It is a spray form which is easy to apply. It's gentle to the skin and met my expectations. I would buy this product again!
Alexis J.
Deatsville, AL
Before I start I'd like to say I'm very pale. But this gives you the perfect amount of instant bronzer, smells delightful, and keeps your skin from getting burned! I've even got my friends hooked on it
Stephenie G.
Rochelle, IL
An absolute MUST for Summertime! I never leave the house with Australian Gold! Makes me feel like I'm on the beach year around. The smell is amazing and I love that it protects and moisturizes at the same time.
beth s.
Reserve, LA
Does this product really works?
jordan o.
Is this a colored spray?
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Does this leave you with streaks and/or that awful sunless tanner smell?
Jena C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this something you would use
veronica c.