BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Continuous Sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage.  Plus they are 100% formula inside - no propellant added! Fine Finish™ Technology provides fast drying mist that is not sticky or tacky. Instant natural bronzer provides immediate, golden brown color. 360 spray provides even, all-over coverage. Water/sweat resistant. Refreshing formula moisturizes and smoothes skin. #1 Fragrance. see more...

Australian Gold Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer SPF 15
  • "I loved the continuous spray it made it easier for me to put it on. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and gives a nice touch of color which is awesome at the first part of summer when I'm really white again." in 1 review
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Bought this stuff for my Florida trip and loved it, I'm a repeat user. If you're hesitant to buy any of Australians gold products don't be! They are always so great and never let me down in times of need.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
Perfect for the summer. Gives you the golden bronze look without leaving you orange. It's affordable and I actually used a coupon to get it. I really like that it sprays on so you can add it evenly. Perfect for those summer tan legs.
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
I've never been able to get a natural tan until I started using this. I always used to burn, peel, repeat. With the built-in bronzer I am able to have one! People ask me all the time if I'm tanning in a tanning bed!
Alexis J.
Before I start I'd like to say I'm very pale. But this gives you the perfect amount of instant bronzer, smells delightful, and keeps your skin from getting burned! I've even got my friends hooked on it
Victoria G.
Orlando
This product is great for those who want protection and to get a summer glow. It is a spray form which is easy to apply. It's gentle to the skin and met my expectations. I would buy this product again!
Stephenie G.
Rochelle, IL
An absolute MUST for Summertime! I never leave the house with Australian Gold! Makes me feel like I'm on the beach year around. The smell is amazing and I love that it protects and moisturizes at the same time.
Melissa Y.
Absolutely love the smell of this suntan lotion! I don't use it all the time but when I do I smell so tropical and I actually get that bronzed tan look to my body!!
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I am highly sensitive to lotions and sunscreens. Aussie Gold is the only brand I can easily use. It smells great and doesn't leave streaks. It covers easily, neatly, and gives you a great bronze look! It's worth the extra money to use this brand. The 15 will give you enough all day wear so you won't burn, but get that glow you want.
Nicole F.
Hollywood, FL
I looooove this stuff. I'm a big fan of getting a bronzed glowing look, but I cannot stand the feeling of oil all over my body. This product is great because it had a little bit of SPF for the protection. It's super easy to apply and goes on as a dry spray once you run it in a little. Definitely recommend it!
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite summer sun product! It's a must for your #beachbag and can be bought at most convenience stores or drug stores. It's lightweight and low SPF, so if you need more sun protection, layer it over your lotion. It gives a great sunkissed look to your skin!
beth s.
Reserve, LA
Does this product really works?
jordan o.
Is this a colored spray?
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Does this leave you with streaks and/or that awful sunless tanner smell?
Jena C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this something you would use
veronica c.