BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Helps Prevent Sunburn Decreases The Risk of Skin Cancer 4 Water Resistant Up To 80 Minutes Broad Spectrum 5 #1 Fragrance see more...

• Is there another product from this line you enjoy?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly L.
I recently purchased this off Amazon after using the lotion for a few years. This spray is even better then the lotion in my opinion. First, it has a twist cap so it can go in your bag without worrying about leaks. Second, it has the same wonderful, non chemical smell as their other products. It applies with ease and absorbs even quicker then the lotion.
Kaila M.
I love all this brands products! This one is great because it’s stylish and smells great. It’s also gave me a nice tan, dried quickly and helped give me a nice glowing tan. Used it with the intensifier oil and results were great!
Abbey R.
I use this brand every time I am out in the sun. It leaves my skin looking bronzed and moisturized. It brings out such a great tan. I would recommend to anyone with olive/medium-dark skin tones!
Ana T.
I love love love this one as well ...this falls under my second favorite tanning spray ...it leaves my skin soft and beautiful after a day at the beach. Leaves a nice gold tone to your skin and smells great I love this product.
Liana K.
FOREST HILLS, NY
Just recently got this sunscreen and I am super excited because it is not only a sunscreen is also an instant bronzer and it sprays on a lovely shade of golden brown tone. So while you are laying out in the sun pale you get a Headstart by looking golden. I highly recommend this product the reason I'm getting it four stars is because I wish it blended in with the skin better and was a bit more pigmented this is a very sheer mist. So go ahead and try it and let me know what you think
Amber R.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Australian Gold Continuous Spray Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer, 6 Ounces

Goes on nice and smooth and smells great too. It is a quick and easy way to be ready for the beach.
Kristal A.
Marshalltown, IA
I've been trying to seriously get my legs to match my arms for years! Every year my arms get super brown just from driving, I Mexican/Spaniard so I tan super easily. Everywhere it seems except my legs! My husband saw this sunscreen with bronzer and picked it up for me. I didn't even know this was a thing! One weekend out at a resort with my kids and husband and bam! My legs are a beautiful gold brown, finally! This product really works! And it smells great too!
Nikki B.
I'm obsessed with this sunscreen! I am super white and the first few beach trips are embarrassing because I feel like a ghost. I use the sunscreen with the bronzer and it gives me some color while I work on getting an actual tan. It has nice coverage and isn't streaky. A must have for your #summerbeachbag
Pamela D.
I absolutely love this Australian Gold Bronzer &Sunscreen! A must have for summer time and great protection with the SPF30 which I must say I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out. The hint of bronzer does not leave your skin with an orange tint, just a beautiful bronzed goddess glow and smells wonderful.
Andrea S.
Clearfield, PA
The only sunscreen I will buy. I get migraines and cannot tolerate most sunscreen smells but love the smell of Australian Gold. It works well if you are in water I would apply every 2 hours.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is there another product from this line you enjoy?