Australian Gold Continuous Clear Spray SPF 30 uploaded by Alexandra S.Australian Gold Continuous Clear Spray SPF 30 uploaded by amanda h.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Continuous Sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage.  Plus they are 100% formula inside - no propellant added! Fine Finish™ Technology provides fast drying mist that is not sticky or tacky. Clear formula is invisible. 360 spray provides even, all-over coverage. Water/sweat resistant. Refreshing formula moisturizes and smoothes skin. #1 Fragrance. see more...

Australian Gold Continuous Clear Spray SPF 30
  • "It works great and it does not stink bad like other brands, This is a must buy for anyone." in 1 review
Kristen W.
This is one of my favorite products! It is affordable, and it really protects while simultaneously encouraging a natural bronzed look. I recommend it to anyone who loves the sun, but is (correctly) concerned about sunburn.
Michelle P.
Fairfax, VA
Loving the start to my golden tan using the Australian Gold spray with SPF 30! I can still get a beautiful color while using sunblock bonus!! Not too expensive so everyone can pick some up before they head to the beach or pool!
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
So this right now is my fav. sunblock it works great. I am a first time user but not a last time user. It is very effective and it's great value. It smells great and I wouldn't change a thing
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I have very pale skin and I burn easily, and this worked great! It smells amazing and stays on. I've never been a huge fan of spray sunblock, but this had swayed me! It dries fast and you can still see it shining in all it's protective glory after swimming!!
Shaye S.
Used this during my trip to Florida. I'm from Connecticut so the sun isn't as strong here. I didn't get burnt at all. The smell is amazing and the lotion isn't greasy on your skin. It lasts a relatively good amount of time, although I reapplied more than I probably should have because I didn't want to burn. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone.
chenessa h.
This is a great sunscreen to protect you from those harsh sun rays. It isn't sticky and doesn't have a strong smell. I would recommend. My only complaint is there is sometimes more product in the bottle that will not spray.
Diana B.
Sylmar, CA
I love this #sunscreen for the #summer. It totally protect while being out in the sun and not to mention it smells amazing . It is a staple in my #summer #beachbag. I picked my Australian Gold sunscreen at my local Rite Aid. I highly recommend this product!
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen brand, and my favorite product by this brand. Many other continuous sunscreens by other brands leave your skin with a stand tight feeling, which I can't stand. This one does not, and it smells AMAZING!!!!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
Works great if you're just laying out. If you are in and out of the water- probably best to go with a waterproof one if you don't want to keep reapplying. Other than that its great and smells good too!
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
I live in Florida and I was looking for a product that I can use on the beach. I bought this at the store and loved it. It works great and it does not stink bad like other brands, This is a must buy for anyone. :)