BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Continuous Sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage.  Plus they are 100% formula inside - no propellant added! Fine Finish™ Technology provides fast drying mist that is not sticky or tacky. Clear formula is invisible. 360 spray provides even, all-over coverage. Water/sweat resistant. Refreshing formula moisturizes and smoothes skin. #1 Fragrance. see more...

mariangel a.
This sunscreen is one of my favorites is light is absorbed super fast and gives you a very good protection to our skin from sun damage. Its smell is perfect, when I go to the beach it does not come out of my bag.
I recommend this product is very good
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
This sunblock is ideal for the beach. It goes on easy and dries quickly so you can get back to volleyball without worrying about the sand getting stuck on your les, arms, e.t.c. It is affordable for everyone and it lasts for awhile. Another plus is that it smells really good. I would buy again.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
This is a great product! It goes on clear, is easy to spray and you don't have an issue spraying it when it's upside down. Plus, it smells great. My only advice is to spray in an area that isn't windy or you might accidentally get someone who doesn't want it on them! hehe
Amy H.
Bradenton, FL
This tanning spray works great. It goes on easily and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. The best part? The smell is perfect for the beach and amazing! I love this product and always have it in my beach bag!
Ashley O.
This stuff smells amazinnnnnnnnnnng. I think its one of my absolute favorite things during the summer, its the best and I will be stocking up for this summer again :)
Nathalia R.
miami, FL
I love this product, it's very difficult for me to tan due to my skin type. Once I tried Australian Gold clear spray I got gorgeous color. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
The austrailian gold products are a amazing product line. I high recommend just about any of theres. This smells really good and even though I'm not a fan of aersol cans this one seems to work well enough for it to be worth it.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this product! I don't usually burn and like to be tan...living in Arizona though I have to put something in my skin! This spray smells great and helps me build a strong tan too!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I like this product once I have some base color! It keeps me from burning but allows me to still get color. It smells good and I do love the spray!
destiny c.
Works good! I use it on our tattoos so they don't get any sun or get damaged. It's easy to use & easy to apply! Doesn't smell bad.