Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Tanning Lotion Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Plus Bronze 8.5 oz uploaded by Samantha W.Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Tanning Lotion Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Plus Bronze 8.5 oz uploaded by Samantha W.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Lauren M.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love this product! You can use it both in the tanning bed or outside. It gives me great color and has some bit of a tint to it. The tint has never stained anything though. I use it mostly in the tanning bed and it works great every time. This product smells good too! 10/10 would recommend using this product. I am a fair skinned redhead and only burned once, but that has to do with the fact that it was my first time in the tanning bed/sun for a very very long time. Buy this product! You won't regret it!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I Love this lotion! It smells so delicious. Also makes you really dark! I got it really cheap off of amazon which is a plus! The smell isn't strong at all. I use it indoor and outdoor! Perfect for summer and winter.
Whitney K.
Arlington, VA
Did not like this!! I could not get over the disgusting cotton candy scent! I think that it worked okay as a tanning lotion, but it was so sickly sweet smelling I could not stand it.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Best affordable accelerator to get dark fast. Smells amazing! Omg does it smell amazing. Australian Gold is one of my fave brands for tanning and spf.
Cheyenne L.
Avon Lake, OH
Since the day that I first tried this product, I haven't used anything else. It has never left me looking orange and has a great scent. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after applying this product. It helps to prevent from peeling and does an amazing job. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to avoid the orangish coloring after tanning.
Katlynn R.
I tan in the tanning bed and this lotion has never failed me! Very easy to run in and don't leave me looking orange! Smells amazing and you can use it indoor and outdoor! This is the best tanning lotion by far!
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
Love! Instant results after the first session. Smells tropically/orangey and so good. Great consistency and rubs in easily. Not too thick and sticky. Doesn't leave you streaky and the price is wonderful.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product has a great smell, leave a nice natural color and has nice bronzing. I have used Australian Gold tanning products for many years and they never disappoint!
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion came out in 2004

*Scent- has the AG citrus classic scent...I personally love it
*Not much ATO
*Gives decent color in the beginning stages of tanning....has natural/cosmetic bronzers
*Decently moisturizing

This lotion is great for beginners building their base tan but might not do much for a tanning who's way past their base tan.

5/5 stars for base tan building

1/5 stars for tanning vets

libby c.
Morganton, NC
I love this scent!! This will get your tan the kick start that it needs!! No streaking, only a beautiful gorgeous glow!! Does leave your skin soft after using . I have not experienced any after tan smell when using it.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I heard this is good lotion, is it worth the money? Has anyone used it before?
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Does this one leave you with an orange tint?