BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

ColorBoost™ Maximizer Develops Faster, Darker Color that Lasts Longer. Natural Black Walnut Bronzer for Radiantly Dark Color. Banana Extract Deepens the Darkest Color. Skin Nourishing Antioxidants - Vitamin A & E. Beach Inspired Native Coconut Fragrance. No Sunscreen & No Mineral Oil An exotic oil-free blend with immediate natural bronzers designed for impeccable dark color and silky smooth skin. For the Tan of Your Life... and the Life of Your Tan! ®. see more...

Australian Gold Bronzing Dry Oil Intensifier Spray
  • "This is a really nice and awesome nature friendly product to use on a daily basis." in 1 review
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I used this during the first day I laid out with nice weather, I only laid out for a little bit, just an hour or so and I kept reapplying. The pump is easy to use and disperses evenly, just make sure you rub it in completely! I noticed there’s sometimes a residue if not rubbed in all the way. It does have a brownish tint in the oil. It smells good, and I really like the dry oil because it doesn’t make me feel greasy in the heat! A very good tanning oil, and I now have a pretty decent base tan all prepped and ready for the summer beach days!
Cat S.
hoboken
I love the summer and everything about being tan! I was nervous at first to use these product since it is an “intensifier” and I’m always out in the sun trying to get that perfect glow & tan. But hell yeah love this product and will always recommend it to friends! It does the job and it is not oil based at all so you leave the beach without that gross oily feeling
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
I love this tanning spray! I use it all the time and it’s something that is super affordable. I love the way it smells. It also helps me achieve a prettier tan without looking orange. It’s more of a bronze sun kissed tan. Such a good tanning option.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Australian Gold products. I have used this brand for years and couldn’t turn away from it. I love this bronzing gel. It helps make your tan darker and it has gold shimmer in it, so it gives you a light glow. Highly recommend
Ana T.
One of my go to FAVES !!! Every summer I get this tanning oil. My skin tone is a little bit more to the lighter side and it leaves a nice gold sun tan i love it and it’s dry oil it’s not literally oily like some other tanning oil this one doesn’t leave that sticky feeling it’s perfect
Maggie T.
Holland , MI
I have been using this for the past few years and I love it! I don't recommend using it if you burn easily, it will intensify your tan. I like it because it helps me get an all over and even tan and I don't have to lay out very long.
Lenka C.
this is the best outdoor tanning oil in my opinion. i purchased it on amazon and have gone through 2 bottles already. it smells great, the formula is a "dry" spray not an oily mess, and it really works!!!! i love having a beautiful bronze goddess glow with this stuff! people always ask me if i just got back from the bahamas to achieve it... little do they know this is my little secret ;)
Marissa H.
Martinez, CA
My favorite tanning spray!! It has a great protection with an amazing smell that makes you want to use it everyday in the sun. It is very inexpensive and you can buy this at almost any drug store( i get at Target)!
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
This tanning oil is my absolute favorite! The smell is wonderful and I always get a great tan with minimum effort. Doesn't leave your skin oily or sticky. The price can be a little high but it is worth it.
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
Love this product. After one use I can already see a difference. It smells great too. Like your at a tanning salon. No harsh smells and isn’t super oily either. I highly recommend it.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
Can this product be used on fair skin?
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
Can I sunbathe with this? Do i have to use sunblock too?
Anna R.
Does anyone love the smell? it makes me want to eat it (weird i know)
Trivina B.
Mayfield, KY
Is this product just for outdoor tanning, or is it also tanning bed friendly?
Andrea F.
Hampshire, IL
Is this more for when you already have a tan or to help get a tan?