Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face

by Australian Gold

The Australian Gold® Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face Mineral Lotion is more than just powerful sun protection – it’s gentle care for your skin. This non-chemical sunscreen lotion delivers a refreshingly luxurious, powdery-clean feel, while the subtle tint seamlessly blends into any skin tone yet washes away with water. Specially designed for sensitive facial skin, this lotion won’t clog pores and is fragrance free. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants from native Australian botanical ingredients, it allows you to enjoy the sun your way, protected from both UVA and UVB rays, and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Discover the non-greasy, non-sticky feel of the Australian Gold Botanical® Line and experience worry-free days in the sun!

Can I apply primer and foundation on top of this? It’s marked as a BB CREAM so I don’t know if primer is suitable.
I am looking for a new, more affordable tinted sunscreen for summer. I have oily skin and find some sunscreens really do not work for me. I came across Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face lots online. would you recommend this sunscreen to someone with oily?
Has anyone tried this spf? I just recently ran out of my old sunscreen and wanted to try something new for the summer .
Start your review of Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face!
Product Highlights
...fresh and matte! It's super gentle so I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. It also smells so amazing and evens out skin tone. Add it to your daily facial routine! in reviews
Lizeth R.
arlington
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Lizeth R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am of mixed skin with a tendency to acne, this sunscreen did not break out, it nuances my skin since I have redness, it has a delicious peanut smell that does not annoy and is safe for corals. Everything one would want in a sunscreen without having the sticky feel that we all detest and does not use sunscreen. I love that it is vegan and cruelty free.
Alexandra H.
Redmond, WA
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Alexandra H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love it. I have an oil skin and this sunscreen has been a game changer in my life. It has a very light texture and the tinted is great for those days you don’t want to make up. The final look of my skin is natural and the tinte help me to cover those little imperfections without makeup. I would not recommend this for dry skin unless you plan on moisturizing properly beforehand, however for oil skin is a must.
Kareinis G.
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Kareinis G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanto este protector porque huele bien no es aceitoso para nada y aparte aporta un poco de color lo que es perfecto , lo recomiendo
Alexandra Abigail G.
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Alexandra Abigail G.
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite facial sun block that I cannot go without, specially during the summer. I like that it doesn't feel like sunblock and it doesn't smell like sunblock. It's just like wearing a BB cream. This stuff is gold to me.
Michele M.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
A great overall tinted sunscreen. I was looking for something lightweight that would help protect my skin and I found it! The water resistant aspect is an added bonus. This is going to keep my skin fresh and moisturized all summer long. Smells wonderful not overwhelming like a lot of other sunscreens. Would recommend to my family and friends.
Elena M.
Jamul, CA
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Elena M.
This is my 4th bottle since 2019, that says a lot about how much I love this product. The tint is perfect for my skin tone, it dries quickly into a matte finish. My combo skin loves this sunscreen almost all year except for the dryer months. When it’s cold i just add some oil drops under the sunscreen to avoid dryness.
Anahis V.
Fort Hood, TX
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Anahis V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Color bueno muy fácil de difuminar tiene color pero no es fuerte el color deja tu cara mate Me gusta para usar abajo del maquillaje xk no es grasoso No es precio alto buen tamaño Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face #sunscreen#skincare protege UVA / UVB ! Buena cobertura ❤️
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Viridiana M.
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Viridiana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amo este producto desde que me lo recomendaron es el único que uso como protector solar, mi piel es grasa y con los otros siempre me sacaba granitos ,este protector solar no deja mi cara blanca ,la deja suave y tersa y además tiene poca cobertura asi qué hay días que no me aplico maquillaje y empareja mi tono !! Me encanta locamente 😘🥰
Anna B.
Calera, AL
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Anna B.
Purchased at: Target
I have tried different sunscreens that people loved but they all made me so greasy or white. I bought this maybe a week ago and I LOVE it so far!!! It tints my skin perfect without looking like I have heavy makeup on (it’s NOT full coverage). I love that it doesn’t leave a white cast but it may not be for darker skin tones. There are other color options (very broad though). I love how high the SPF is WITHOUT leaving my face oily!! I wear glasses and normally if a product is too greasy/oily my glasses will slide down my face throughout the day but not with this sunscreen. It’s also reef friendly, fragrance free, oxygen one free and dermatologist tested!
Prabha B.
Central, SC
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face uploaded by Prabha B.
I bought this tinted sunscreen few days back.This is amazing for people with oily skin,no white cast,stays longer,cost effective and matte finish.But for me it made my skin more dry no matter how much moisturizer I applied.Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jill E.
il y a 14 jours
chloe A. il y a 14 jours
i don’t have the tinted sunscreen but i have the regular 30spf and have a very oily t zone, it does feel a little heavy at first but once you run it in it feels amazing and i forget i have it in. Hope this helps
Seth J.
il y a un mois
Amy O. il y a un mois
Yes, from what I’ve researched. It’s natural minerals and effective immediately. Plus it works by reflecting UV rays so they are never absorbed thru your skin vs chemical sunscreen doesn’t work it’s magic until after UV is absorbed thru your skin 💛
Hannah S.
Calgary, AB
il y a 2 mois
I’m looking for a product like Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face. I like this product but wondering if there is any better options?
Thayoani K.
Alexandria, VA
il y a 9 mois
Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face is this product good for combination skin? Like who has the t zone?
Maddie J. il y a 9 mois
Yes!! I have combination skin and this sunscreen is my absolute fave. It’s very soft and honestly dries sheer and non greasy. It mattifyes my skin but never flakes! Sometimes it makes my skin feel better than my moisturizer or primer lol it’s a miracle product for me