BY AUSTIN

Zoo Animal Crackers Original 2 oz Pack 36 Packs/Box Have some sweet-snacking fun with all your favorite zoo-animal shapes when you choose classic animal-cracker snacks. Just 1.5 g of fat per serving. Food Type: Cookies; Flavor: Original; Capacity (Weight): 2 oz; Packing Type: Pack. see more...

Stephanie B.
My kid loves these as well as I. This is a great local snack that I don't mind my child having during lunch or after school snack. I purchase these in bulk and they go pretty fast. This product is low calorie when compared to other cookie types. You get more bang for your buck when it comes to quantity versus calorie in take. I approve this product
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
These have been my go to snack ever since I was a child. The shapes are a fun way to interact with your food while the taste is consistently satisfying and incomparable to other brands. I don't even try other animal crackers anymore because I always compare them to Austin's.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Wow, I totally forgot all about these! I haven't seen these in my local grocery store, not too sure where I can find these anymore, I remember eating these everyday as a snack for school, I used to brag to my friends about it lol, this brings back memories!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Does anyone else basically get these from the vending machine at work? I love that they have these everywhere and I can get my cracker / cookie fix!
Katie W.
Crown Point, IN
These are by far the best animal cookies! Plus they are low fat, nutritious and my son loves them also!! They are priced reasonably as well!
Vanessa M.
They are good. kids like them. not my favorite animal cracker though, i enjoy other brands over this one. but i do like Austin products.
Hailey Y.
San Antonio, TX
I remember having this as a kid and it was the perfect snack after or during a test you get used top the taste
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
I buy more of this snack than any other. Everyone in my family loves it, plus it has a lot of nutrients in it