BY AUSTIN

Austin® Toasty Crackers with Peanut Butter.
Since 1932.
8 pack of four.
8-0.93 oz packages. see more...

• "Easy, yummy, on-the-go snack for kids and adults." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
These are far superior to the ones with orange crackers! I keep these on me at work for when those hunger pains hit in between meals. If only they had cheese ones!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
It's almost embarrassing when I pick up two 45 pk of these! I get to the register and they always make the comment that I must have a lot of kids to feed. I really just want to be like, "Well dang, Becky. Keep your comments to yourself and let me eat my 90 packages of crackers alone without judgement.  I just laugh it off though. On the real, these are the perfect combination of salt and PB. It's my favorite snack and it also helps get my water quota in! You get 6 crackers in a standard package. The cost at Sams is about six dollars so it's one of the cheapest snacks out there.
Katriona N.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE THESE! very easy on the go snack!!! They taste good with only 190 calories!! I usually buy these at #Walmart or #Target. Very good for school lunches too! I always make sure to pick these up when i go shopping
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
These are the only pre-packaged p.b. crackers that my kids and I will eat! The crackers are buttery, and the Peanutbutter is creamy & sweet. IT'S a match made in heaven! Plus, they're packaged 6 to a pack, the perfect portion!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
The best on the go snack for kids and adults. Perfect for before or after the gym!! Small packages can fit anywhere even back pockets. Great choice for those suffering from a diabetic hypoglycemic issue. Cheap product and found just about anywhere!
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
My husband eats these everyday for breakfast. We go through a pack a week. He says they help with his sugar and keeps him healthy! They have a nice peanut taste and are not greasy.
Ashley C.
My favorite peanut butter crackers! As I'm writing this I'm definitely procrastinating from my work and eating these crackers. They are the perfect snack while studying/working. They hold me over until I have time to eat! These are worth they buy!
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
These crackers are great! They are so easy to take on lunches or for a snack throughout the day. Plus it is pretty cheap to get a decent amount of them as well.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
These are so good to snack on, I always keep a pack of these in my bag for school. They're a good mix of sweet and salty with the crackers and peaburbutter.
Lynn V.
A quick, simple yet super tasty snack! You can eat it anytime. And great to eat on the go! That is if your not allergic to peanuts. Lol hope this helps (:
Miss A.
NAIROBI,KENYA
Are these too sweet?
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I don't think these crackers are too sweet! I think they are a great snack for all ages!

back