BY AUSTIN

Austin's tradition of excellence and quality has been passed along for more than three generations. From our simple beginning to becoming one of the largest snack cracker makers in the country, our commitment to using only quality ingredients has remained constant. We start with rich, flavorful fillings, like smooth peanut butter or real cheese and layer them between two of our hearty, delicious snack crackers. It adds up to the perfect snack, good any time and any place. Enjoy the tasty tradition of Austin snacks. see more...

• Does anyone else feel that they can't eat these after more than a...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I use to very much like these crackers but they grew old after awhile. I use to keep these in my bag for a snack. They often made my mouth feel dry and the peanut butter was not a nice texture. The peanut butter was dry and cracked. The crackers were a bit over salted.
Malory V.
These are nice and easy to grab and go for a quick snack. My husband loves to grab them and take them to work. My only complaint is that there isn't enough peanut butter in between the crackers. I wish there was more!
Amber G.
Everett, WA
These are perfect for lunches or a mid day snack. I use to love these when I was a kid and now I like them because they are cheap and a good lunch packer.
Antoinette M.
Merced, CA
These crackers at somewhat good, my son loves them but they are way too dry fo me! Need better flavors
Nicole H.
These are such a great, easy, and tasty snack. My kids just love these things. I can't lie I do find myself grabbing a package of these lil bad boys from time to time.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
I love crackers. I usable get austins because they are the cheapes. I get their variety pack as well.
Hannah A.
Does anyone else feel that they can't eat these after more than a couple? peanut butter isn't my favorite but i do like these. maybe it's the consistency of peanut butter that I'm having trouble with?