BY AUSTIN

Artificially flavored cracker sandwiches. see more...

Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect distribution of peanut butter and jelly on these tasty crackers! I like to always have these on hand for diaper bags, and as a snack in general. Priced just right, which is also why I buy them. They're a nice sweet and savory treat!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Again, there is just something really comforting about crackers with something inside them. Maybe it's childhood nostalgia speaking, but I love these - Austin generally makes really good, tasty crackers and filling and the PB&J are no exception.
Teri Y.
I love these!! These make great snacks. I keep some at my desk and in my purse for both myself and my kids. These taste really good and are not to sweet. They have just enough peanut butter and jelly. 190 calories for a pack of 6. The jelly is mixed in with the butter so that when you bite it, it doesn't come out the other end. I like these better than just regular peanut butter. Though the only place i can find them is at Walmart. Have not been able to find them anywhere else.

Walmart