BY AUSTIN

The austin story - austin's tradition of excellence and quality has been passed along for more than three generations. From our simple beginning to becoming one of the largest snack cracker makers in the country, our commitment to using only quality Ingredients has remained constant. We start with rich, flavorful fillings, like smooth peanut butter or real cheese and layer them between two of our hearty, delicious snack crackers. It adds up to the perfect snack, good any time and any place. Enjoy the tasty tradition of austin snacks. see more...

• Do these use real jelly? Do they taste close to the real thing?2 Answers
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
My husband and I are obsessed with these peanut Butter and jelly Crackers. I never knew they existed until i finally found them across town. Now we order them in bulk because there ins't a day that goes by that we don't want one. They are low calorie, low fat, and fill you up. It's a wonderful and healthy snack.
Jaimee H.
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are very good!! We pack them when we are going for long car trips or even for after school snacks!!!!! They are a great price and i love that you get so many in the pack!They are the only types of sandwich cookies we buy at the store!! I would recommend these to anyone.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clermont, Fl
I love having these at work for a quick snack. My daughter has even started to eat them. We enjoy picking out all the different flavors and the cost does not break the bank. These are great for a waiting in line snack at the theme parks.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Do these use real jelly? Do they taste close to the real thing?