Add a Photo

Kosher dairy Taste freshness
Adja G.
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg, OH

These are absolutely delicious. They taste like a mini peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'd definitely get these all the time if I could.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT

I love love these they are the best ! Perfect to throw in you bag and go! My kids love them for after school snack ! So yummy!
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV

I thought these would be good bc I like the other kinds of crackers and PB&J but not so much. It's actually a gross mix.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

These have a great taste! They are decently inexpensive! Love them! Great snack for on the go!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA

I remember having this as a kid and it was the perfect snack after or during a test you get used top the taste
Muskegon , Mi

If you're someone who loves peanut butter, these are the crackers for you. They are so good and perfect for a snack on the go. You definitely need a drink with them though, because they tend to dry your mouth out.
Krista E.
Krista E.
Price, UT

My kids love these! i put them in their lunches everyday for school! So simply yet also so yummy!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH

I was skeptical about trying these crackers but I am so glad that I did. They are delicious and have the right amount of peanut butter to jelly.
JamieLee T.
JamieLee T.

Great little snack for my daughter whether we're on the road or needs a little energy boost after running around outside! Tastes just like a PB&J too
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO

I love these for a snack and sometimes even for breakfast! So fun, easy and simple for a quick snack!
Loretta M.
Loretta M.

How do these taste in comparison to the regular ones?
Muskegon , Mi

How many different kinds are there?

Join Now