Austin : Pb & J Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by kandiss J.

BY AUSTIN

Kosher dairy Taste freshness see more...

• How do these taste in comparison to the regular ones?7 Answers
  • How many different kinds are there?2 Answers
kandiss J.
kandiss J.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good! My kids love them too. They really taste like pb&j! They jelly flavor is grape and they are yummy crackers. I was surprised at how good they are. I recommend them!
Adja G.
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. They taste like a mini peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'd definitely get these all the time if I could.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I love love these they are the best ! Perfect to throw in you bag and go! My kids love them for after school snack ! So yummy!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
Foodie Expert
I love these for a snack and sometimes even for breakfast! So fun, easy and simple for a quick snack!
JamieLee T.
JamieLee T.
Foodie Expert
Great little snack for my daughter whether we're on the road or needs a little energy boost after running around outside! Tastes just like a PB&J too
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
I was skeptical about trying these crackers but I am so glad that I did. They are delicious and have the right amount of peanut butter to jelly.
Krista E.
Krista E.
Price, UT
My kids love these! i put them in their lunches everyday for school! So simply yet also so yummy!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
These Austin PB&J cracker sandwiches are very tasty! My mom used to buy these all the time for our lunches and I was always excited to eat them. They have a good balance of the sweet and salty flavor and are a perfect snack! I would definitely recommend these cracker sandwiches!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
I remember having this as a kid and it was the perfect snack after or during a test you get used top the taste
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
These have a great taste! They are decently inexpensive! Love them! Great snack for on the go!
Loretta M.
Loretta M.
How do these taste in comparison to the regular ones?
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
How many different kinds are there?