Austin : Pb & J Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by kandiss J.

BY AUSTIN

Kosher dairy Taste freshness see more...

• How do these taste in comparison to the regular ones?7 Answers
  • How many different kinds are there?2 Answers
Lisa P.
These Austin PB&J cracker sandwiches are very tasty! My mom used to buy these all the time for our lunches and I was always excited to eat them. They have a good balance of the sweet and salty flavor and are a perfect snack! I would definitely recommend these cracker sandwiches!
kandiss J.
These are pretty good! My kids love them too. They really taste like pb&j! They jelly flavor is grape and they are yummy crackers. I was surprised at how good they are. I recommend them!
Kelli K.
Muskegon, MI
If you're someone who loves peanut butter, these are the crackers for you. They are so good and perfect for a snack on the go. You definitely need a drink with them though, because they tend to dry your mouth out.
Jamie T.
Great little snack for my daughter whether we're on the road or needs a little energy boost after running around outside! Tastes just like a PB&J too
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
I was skeptical about trying these crackers but I am so glad that I did. They are delicious and have the right amount of peanut butter to jelly.
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
These are absolutely delicious. They taste like a mini peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'd definitely get these all the time if I could.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I love love these they are the best ! Perfect to throw in you bag and go! My kids love them for after school snack ! So yummy!
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought these would be good bc I like the other kinds of crackers and PB&J but not so much. It's actually a gross mix.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
I remember having this as a kid and it was the perfect snack after or during a test you get used top the taste
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
I love these for a snack and sometimes even for breakfast! So fun, easy and simple for a quick snack!
Loretta M.
How do these taste in comparison to the regular ones?
Kelli K.
Muskegon, MI
How many different kinds are there?