BY AUSTIN

Kosher dairy Taste freshness see more...

• How many different kinds are there?2 Answers
  • How do these taste in comparison to the regular ones?6 Answers
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I love love these they are the best ! Perfect to throw in you bag and go! My kids love them for after school snack ! So yummy!
Adja G.
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. They taste like a mini peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'd definitely get these all the time if I could.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
Foodie Expert
I love these for a snack and sometimes even for breakfast! So fun, easy and simple for a quick snack!
JamieLee T.
JamieLee T.
Foodie Expert
Great little snack for my daughter whether we're on the road or needs a little energy boost after running around outside! Tastes just like a PB&J too
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
I was skeptical about trying these crackers but I am so glad that I did. They are delicious and have the right amount of peanut butter to jelly.
Krista E.
Krista E.
Price, UT
My kids love these! i put them in their lunches everyday for school! So simply yet also so yummy!
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
If you're someone who loves peanut butter, these are the crackers for you. They are so good and perfect for a snack on the go. You definitely need a drink with them though, because they tend to dry your mouth out.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
I remember having this as a kid and it was the perfect snack after or during a test you get used top the taste
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
These have a great taste! They are decently inexpensive! Love them! Great snack for on the go!
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I thought these would be good bc I like the other kinds of crackers and PB&J but not so much. It's actually a gross mix.
Loretta M.
Loretta M.
How do these taste in comparison to the regular ones?
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
How many different kinds are there?