BY AUSTIN

The austin story - austin's tradition of excellence and quality has been passed along for more than three generations. From our simple beginning to becoming one of the largest snack cracker makers in the country, our commitment to using only quality Ingredients has remained constant. We start with rich, flavorful fillings, like smooth peanut butter or real cheese and layer them between two of our hearty, delicious snack crackers. It adds up to the perfect snack, good any time and any place. Enjoy the tasty tradition of austin snacks. see more...

Evelyn H.
Houston , TX
Review for: Cracker Sandwiches 16.5 oz; 1 lb 0.5 oz; 467 g more...
How can I start . I love this cookies they taste so good I mostly buy them in sams or Walmart because they have good prices the flavor of the cookie is cheese and the thing in the middle is peanut buttter flavor it’s sooo good specially if you want a snack it small so you can put it in you pockets backpack anywhere and I remember I used to get this type of snack in my elementary school which it tasted the bomb with some of the apple juice .i recommended you to try this type of snack and see how it taste in your side and remember to write a review for this type of products and snacks !
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Cracker Sandwiches 16.5 oz; 1 lb 0.5 oz; 467 g more...
These crackers are great!!!! They are amazing for upset stomach's or for when you need something to put in the kids lunches. Great for trips and much more!!! Will buy these almost every time I go to the store.
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
These are my all time favorite peanut butter crackers! They have protein only 4g but it's better than nothing! 😅 I've bought these for years and I'll continue to buy them. I definitely recommend these to everyone! They make a great snack for on the go or just at home. I take them to work with me everyday!
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
These are a classic find in your lunch box snacks ...may I say even an American classic..are they healthy? Ehhh it's not a candy bar , definitely delicious though! And very budget friendly!
Erica C.
Mansfield , MA
I always have these in my lunch box for work. They are a great snack to have. Delicious flavor ! You get a lot of them for a low price! Also great to have when you are baby'sitting younger kids! They love them
Danielle S.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Wonderful easy snack to carry in your purse or diaper bad for your kids. Always have a couple packs on hand, not the healthiest snack however small enough package it's not horrible
Angelina L.
I love them they are one of my favorite snacks it is very affordable and is not expensive and has no cons it is great and taste is great it is very delicious and not disappointing I would definitely recommend for others to buy this product!!
Lali B.
These crackers are absolutely delicious! Not sure how they don't taste like peanut butter or like cheese but regardless their perfect. Super nostalgic, been eating these that was a kid.
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
My family eats a whole package of these dudes per week!!! They are so dang tasty and better for you than chips. My daughter eats this with a sandwich and an apple for lunch.
Leah L.
These are my favorite brand of crackers! They're super tasty and relatively cheap! Great for a quick snack or with lunch! The cheese ones are really good in soup too!