BY AUSTIN

The Austin Story - Austin's Tradition Of Excellence And Quality Has Been Passed Along For More Than Three Generations. From Our Simple Beginning To Becoming One Of The Largest Snack Cracker Makers In The Country, Our Commitment To Using Only Quality Ingredients Has Remained Constant. We Start With Rich, Flavorful Fillings, Like Smooth Peanut Butter Or Real Cheese And Layer Them Between Two Of Our Hearty, Delicious Snack Crackers. It Adds Up To The Perfect Snack, Good Any Time And Any Place. Enjoy The Tasty Tradition Of Austin Snacks. Kosher Dairy. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "My 10 year old is addicted to these crackers and why not they taste great and are better than junk food for her." in 1 review
Amy G.
Moline, IL
These are a must have in our house all the time. Great for putting in lunches for husband. When i need just a little snack they are delightful. Small enuf to carry around in glove box just incase you need a snack on the go!!
Nicole T.
Great and not super sugary snack to pack in the kids lunches plus the cheese ones are safer to send then the peanut butter ones since my kids both have other children in their class with allergies
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
These cheesy cracker packs are perfect to take in lunches on just to throw in your bag for an on the go snack. They have a great flavor and are a perfect size for anyone!
Kacey C.
Madison , WI
I buy these for snacks when my niece's come over and put them in lunches for school. A pack of crackers and a yogurt is a great after school snack
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
My 10 year old is addicted to these crackers and why not they taste great and are better than junk food for her. Totally recommend all to try.
Courtney L.
I really enjoy these crackers. My mom has always packed them in my lunches. Now that I live on my own I buy them as snacks!
Kelly K.
I think these crackers are a great on the go snack. There are a variety of flavors and they are all delicious.
allison b.
These are super good for kids lunch and on the go. They taste good too.I love them myself