Austin Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter- 8 PK uploaded by Amanda A.Austin Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter- 8 PK uploaded by yavi F.

BY AUSTIN

Austin® Cheese Crackers With Peanut Butter.
Since 1932.
8 packs of four. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea D.
kansas city
Yum! These are one of the staples in our house, great price and perfect for a quick snack. They have a great taste, and the pb is delicious.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
These are the best peanut butter crackers and do not compare to the other brands. I always pair them with a root beer and it's perfect.
Sindy I.
They are very good! My kids and husband love them very much! Very happy with it! I have bought so much of it throughout the years!
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
These peanut nutter cheese crackers are great. My whole family likes them, especially for snacking. They are great for on the go.
Felicia B.
Hartly, DE
Not a huge fan, something about orange crackers and peanut butter... ewww. Can't say i would voluntarily eat these fro snacks
Emily G.
Hoboken, NJ
These are delicious crackers! A perfect amount of peanut butter. These crackers make a great snack, especially during lunch.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
My favorite snack by far! I love it! It tastes delicious! I eat these anytime I’m hungry and can’t find anything I want!
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
These crackers are a great easy, portable snack. I love that they have peanut butter in them for a quick protein boost!
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I still remember the day I first tried one of these, omg they were really good these are honestly my favorite cookies
Emily S.
A total taste of childhood these are a good on the go snack that will curb munchies between meals.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
Do they have other flavors?