Austin Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter- 8 PK uploaded by yavi F.

BY AUSTIN

Austin® Cheese Crackers With Peanut Butter.
Since 1932.
8 packs of four. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lynsie w.
Lynsie w.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
These are great for a day at the beach. No melting and an easy on the go snack. My son loves them! takes up no room at all in your quick little to go back. Not expensive at all and even on the healthier side!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
Foodie Expert
Yum! These are one of the staples in our house, great price and perfect for a quick snack. They have a great taste, and the pb is delicious.
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
I still remember the day I first tried one of these, omg they were really good these are honestly my favorite cookies
yavi F.
yavi F.
You know theyre delicious when theres extra peanut butter coming out from the sides and you can see it through the packet. Been hooked for years to these, great snack to just have in your bag in case you need a little energy or if you just have that peanut butter craving šŸ˜Š
Monique G.
Monique G.
This is one of my own personal snacks I try to keep on me at all times. I also find it as a great snack that my daughter enjoys as well. Easy to toss in her diaper bag and go!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are delicious. My whole family likes them. They are great if you need a snack or for on the go! I will sometimes have these for breakfast as I'm not usually too hungry in the morning and these are perfect.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I eat these probably every day LOL I'm a broke college student and these are a major food group in my diet. Perfect for a snack in class and on the road! I will eat these FOREVER
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
These peanut nutter cheese crackers are great. My whole family likes them, especially for snacking. They are great for on the go.
Sindy I.
Sindy I.
They are very good! My kids and husband love them very much! Very happy with it! I have bought so much of it throughout the years!
danielle b.
danielle b.
Edmonds, WA
These are pretty good if you like peanut butter. They are a great on the go snack or to keep in your purse or office desk. The color orange of a cracker is not very appealing, but you can't always judge a cracker by its color!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
Do they have other flavors?