Austin Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter- 8 PK uploaded by yavi F.

BY AUSTIN

Austin® Cheese Crackers With Peanut Butter.
Since 1932.
8 packs of four. see more...

Buy on Walmart
yavi F.
You know theyre delicious when theres extra peanut butter coming out from the sides and you can see it through the packet. Been hooked for years to these, great snack to just have in your bag in case you need a little energy or if you just have that peanut butter craving 😊
Monique G.
This is one of my own personal snacks I try to keep on me at all times. I also find it as a great snack that my daughter enjoys as well. Easy to toss in her diaper bag and go!
Lisa R.
These crackers are delicious. My whole family likes them. They are great if you need a snack or for on the go! I will sometimes have these for breakfast as I'm not usually too hungry in the morning and these are perfect.
Lynsie w.
Richmond, VA
These are great for a day at the beach. No melting and an easy on the go snack. My son loves them! takes up no room at all in your quick little to go back. Not expensive at all and even on the healthier side!
Kaitlynn L.
My entire family loves these! They are great for on-the-go snacks, lunches, and perfect for when I need to bring a snack for my son's little league team! Perfect balance of cracker and peanut butter!
danielle b.
Edmonds, WA
These are pretty good if you like peanut butter. They are a great on the go snack or to keep in your purse or office desk. The color orange of a cracker is not very appealing, but you can't always judge a cracker by its color!
Josh P.
Solid snack for sure!! Got a craving for the as I write this. Don't know how healthy they are (my inkling is not very) but man they taste good. Perfect to add to a lunch or an afternoon snack.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I eat these probably every day LOL I'm a broke college student and these are a major food group in my diet. Perfect for a snack in class and on the road! I will eat these FOREVER
kandiss J.
These are good and a perfect snack. The crackers are cheese flavored and there is peanut butter in the middle. My kids like them and my husband does too.
Destiny L.
A must have in my house. I remember loving these crackers growing up. My daughter loves them also. She gets excited when she hears me opening a pack.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
Do they have other flavors?